feral cat

COEngineer

I don’t know if I believe what I was told but an acquaintance told me his uncle would use cats for trapping by breaking one of their legs to make them howl and call in predators.
And then you reported him to the authorities because he is a cruel, inhumane, sadistic killer, right? Why would you even share this supposed story?

kotikant

And then you reported him to the authorities because he is a cruel, inhumane, sadistic killer, right? Why would you even share this supposed story?
Seriously? Here we have a thread which started with the OP killing feral cats, and you ask why and if I reported him based on a story related to me? If I’d done such a thing, but I wouldn’t, I would have been laughed at.

MTLabrador

Seriously? Here we have a thread which started with the OP killing feral cats, and you ask why and if I reported him based on a story related to me? If I’d done such a thing, but I wouldn’t, I would have been laughed at.
In my mind there’s a big difference between killing a nuisance animal humanely and breaking its leg to use as trapping bait.

Don Fischer

I don't think it's illegal to kill ferql cats any where. They are considered feral animals and no state that I know of prohibit's it Ever seen a state where you needed a licence to raise or own them? I haven't. I've never seen a state that does anything to control them either. They are killer's! I've got four living on borrowed time. Few month's ago they killed about 60 of my training pigeons and about 15 more chukars I had for using on my dog's. Feral cat's are a pain in the arse! Speaking of license's, don't you need a license to own of keep a wild animal? Not a ct!

mtmuley

I don't think it's illegal to kill ferql cats any where. They are considered feral animals and no state that I know of prohibit's it Ever seen a state where you needed a licence to raise or own them? I haven't. I've never seen a state that does anything to control them either. They are killer's! I've got four living on borrowed time. Few month's ago they killed about 60 of my training pigeons and about 15 more chukars I had for using on my dog's. Feral cat's are a pain in the arse! Speaking of license's, don't you need a license to own of keep a wild animal? Not a ct!
Cup and core bullets rug out a cat really good. mtmuley