Caribou Gear Tarp

feral cat

I have caught over a dozen "House Pet" cats that the neighbors let out to roam at night. They tear up the wife's flower beds and use the areas under my trailers as a litter box. But what really ticks me off is the number of birds they kill around my feeders and birdbaths. I bait a live trap with sardines to catch them and call the pound to come and get them the next day. Some of them I have caught twice. The pound charges the owner a fee to get their cat back. I forget how much it is, but the second time they get charged around $75 to get it back. I hate feral cats and their irresponsible owners.

One of the twin toms who destroyed the screens on our house jumped up on my hot grill grate as I was basting chicken breasts. I did have a momentary thought of shutting the lid...
6ECD6BB1-B98E-4DD6-8880-A19F7224A7C8.jpeg

I would like to see TNR go through the NEPA process.

I unapologetically say chootem all. The filth cats carry around from scratching in their own chit is enough to make you gag of itself. Same thing with wild horses, the damage they do is beyond comprehension, chootem all. Between the two of them it's hard to say which is worse. It amazes me also that in both cases there are enough lunatics out there who find both adorable and deserving of being protected. Numskulls.

Her in Phoenix cats are so bad Guys catch em and relocate them 10 miles the other side of a Freeway. My Neighborhood has gotten a little better. People are pigs. If You want an animal in the City keep it in your house and don't let it Breed and roam free..........................BOB!

The neighbors feed a feral cat that is always around my house. It killed a meadowlark in my yard yesterday and has recently started using my truck as a scratching post and taking swipes at my dog, who is pretty friendly to cats. Might be time for a live trap.

The neighbors feed a feral cat that is always around my house. It killed a meadowlark in my yard yesterday and has recently started using my truck as a scratching post and taking swipes at my dog, who is pretty friendly to cats. Might be time for a live trap.

Someone suggested this to me, eh
"CCI subsonic segmented .22 lr... "

I think he means a 220 that is ready to fire ;). I learned its hard to trap anything when you don't set your traps.

220 .....

A8Ti2I8.jpg

He’s already been dealt with as of this morning...
I'm fixing to have a large set next week when my wife is out of town. Checked two sporting good stores for subsonic... they were out. I have two more to check still. Or I might have to overnight some from midway.

I'm fixing to have a large set next week when my wife is out of town. Checked two sporting good stores for subsonic... they were out. I have two more to check still. Or I might have to overnight some from midway.
Midway is where I got my last stuff. If you can find it, the segmented CCI has noticeably better terminal performance on felines. Nice and quiet too. That’s the Lord’s work you’re doing....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back