Female Hunter Getting Death Threats

Girls killing stuff with their booty meat hanging out their shorts and getting death threats for it online is a tale as old as time.

While I never condone death threats, I am not impressed with this gals social media. Like the one vid she has on IG that just shows her booty tooted up in the air while she’s “sneaking”.. cmon... we can all see what’s really going on here.

Yeah, that video was pretty ridiculous. Why did the camera need to be a foot from her spankies? I'm glad Marcus doesn't give us shots of Big Fin's derriere while he's sneaking on animals.

The thing about death threats, just words on a screen written by crazy ladies with hundreds of cats and trolls living in moms basement...

The majority of the people in the world capable of killing you wouldn’t tell you about it..

Congrats to her. Best thing possible for her, right after death threats is to have mainstream media pick up the story and publish it.
Nobody is going to kill her, break her legs, or even bother to call her on the phone and bitch. What it will do is drive people to her social platforms, which will increase her followers, which will increase her sponsors, which will increase her revenue.

I get multiple death wishes every week. Though, I hunt fully clothed, much to the relief of viewers.

Reality check; if you hunt and broadcast your hunting across media platforms we have today, you get death wishes. Just part of the landscape I've seen change in my twelve years of doing this. I've had to accept it and when it first started happening I shared a few of them here on Hunt Talk.

The amount of clothes you do/don't wear seems to be uncorrelated to the level of death wishes/threats.

Anymore, I tell them to take a number and stand in line. Just an unfortunate reality of the world that we live in and the interactive media platforms of the times.

80% of these are from me, because Randy stoled my mojo.

Congrats to her. Best thing possible for her, right after death threats is to have mainstream media pick up the story and publish it.
Nobody is going to kill her, break her legs, or even bother to call her on the phone and bitch. What it will do is drive people to her social platforms, which will increase her followers, which will increase her sponsors, which will increase her revenue.

..and increase her instagram followers clamoring for more sloot pit'churs.

the fellows are having a little fun with this and there is nothing wrong with that. To be honest she earned your comments, in my opinion.

For me she distracts from my effort of promoting hunting in general as well as female hunting.

That hunting keeps wildlife and habitat at healthy levels
domestic and wildlife meat comes from a live animal before it found its way to your table--cows, pigs, lambs, moose, elk, caribou
jobs, --- outfitter, guide, rifle manufacturer, clothing manufacturer, scopes, traps, bullets, etc etc etc and the retail stories that sells these products
plus a way of life and living for some.

I wonder how many looked up some of the females Randi posted who were at the convention. Some of them were/are pretty interesting, even impressive. I am sure the lady working to promote public land hunting was of interest to some.

I am a large target as I hunt, trap, Indian and female . But I love hunting, even more than my husband and grandfather who lives with us. But hunting and trapping with my butt hanging out makes zero sense to me ( of course for one thing, I would freeze itoff )

I would also like t take this opportunity to thank Hunting Wife. She has been here for a bit and I am sure her presence on the forum made it easier for myself, Randi, mtelkhuntress, Europe to join and post . Thank you hunting wife.

I also would like to thank Europe. for her generosity and guidance. Plus she is funny!

Several men here have been supportive, but noharleyyet and Brent especially, thank you. It is funny how a bad situation can turn out to be helpful. Brent and I actually got crossways initially and to his credit, he took the time to clear the matter up and begrudgingly I had to admit he was right, in regards to our initial disagreement.

back to this thread-----my husband said in his opinion she is hunting, but not just for wild goats. Maybe old goats with money .

Did anyone read the news today about the 74 year old man who filed for divorce because his 21 year old wife was having an affair, with a 60 year old man. o_O

Private Pyle, I want to see your kill face!

CE29D6D3-559C-43BA-A19E-FAC171260326.png

Hard to take this very seriously.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back