Female Hunter Getting Death Threats

My first thoughts after seeing the pictures and short vid

obviously the every old saying "sex sells" is still true, ---you can't fix stupid ( referring to her )---you wanted attention, you got it, and she doesn't help the female hunting or overall hunting cause.

Along with Panda Bear, I too would like to thank Hunting wife for being here for those of us who followed her here and Europe for her help /guidance/friendship on my Iditarod and river rafting quests.

Are there any others here who enjoy hunting via river raft's ? I have not noticed a lot of conversation about float hunting, but maybe I missed it, or maybe I am the only one that enjoys hunting in that manner

Dave did respond that he also enjoys the Iditarod . Dave my next goal is to go to the Yukon Quest race

Obviously she's trying to get Carls Jr's attention. Were there animals somewhere in the pictures that got people angry?

Wouldn't it be something to be watching that debacle unfolding (literally) through your spotting scope? My final thought until my next one is that Dink has some competition for CSEH.

Bet she wouldn't hunt Pig and Coues in the Az. desert dressed like that.
She would be a walking pincushion! šŸ”„

So much for hunters sticking together. Who cares how shes dressed, the story is she's getting death threats for hunting animals. If it were a shirtless guy in the pics, nobody would bat an eye, and would be up in arms over the negativity he was getting.

So much for hunters sticking together. Who cares how shes dressed, the story is she's getting death threats for hunting animals. If it were a shirtless guy in the pics, nobody would bat an eye, and would be up in arms over the negativity he was getting.

I think she cares a whole bunch about how she dresses and it's for a very specific reason, unrelated to hunting per se. Se wants a certain kind of attention and she certainly gets it. But maybe I'm wrong, heck everyone probably prefers to haul out their hogs dressed like that and with no shoes to boot (bad pun).

There is a big difference between a shirtless guy and a women in a black bikini with a hog riding her back. That photo is click bait to get likes.

There is a big difference between a shirtless guy and a women in a black bikini with a hog riding her back. That photo is click bait to get likes.
I absolutely agree, but the fact remains that she's a fellow hunter getting death threats for hunting, not her attire, and not many seem to care

I think she cares a whole bunch about how she dresses and it's for a very specific reason, unrelated to hunting per se. Se wants a certain kind of attention and she certainly gets it. But maybe I'm wrong, heck everyone probably prefers to haul out their hogs dressed like that and with no shoes to boot (bad pun).
Oh you're absolutely right, and I am not enamored by IG models or influencers one bit, but hunters need to stick up for one another.

I guess they don't have ticks over there. Makes my skin crawl just looking at it.

I absolutely agree, but the fact remains that she's a fellow hunter getting death threats for hunting, not her attire, and not many seem to care

Itā€™s not that I donā€™t care, itā€™s just the fact that people are going to do what theyā€™re going to do. Should she get death threats for posting hunting pictures? Absolutely not. Should I support her for using sex to further her image as a hunter? Absolutely not.

There no law against being stupid and in my opinion that applies to the people making online threats as well as the ā€œhuntressā€ herself.

If someone shoots them self in the foot on purpose, and then it gets infected. Then no I donā€™t much care.

If it was a guy all dolled up, and posing for pics it would be the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back