Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Female Hunter Getting Death Threats

Losing_Sanity

Fox News (Click Here) reports a woman hunter from New Zealand gets death threats for hunting and posing with her game. Seems that happens a lot with social media enabling people speak out from the comfort of their home.
One thing I noticed from the article is; my wife never dressed like that to go hunting. Wow! I'm not sure there would be a lot of hunting going on...

Girls killing stuff with their booty meat hanging out their shorts and getting death threats for it online is a tale as old as time.

While I never condone death threats, I am not impressed with this gals social media. Like the one vid she has on IG that just shows her booty tooted up in the air while she’s “sneaking”.. cmon... we can all see what’s really going on here.

I made sure to examine EVERY Instagram picture and I have concluded that some of them appear to be oriented for the male gaze. But I may need to sort through them again in 15 minutes or so.

Seriously though I think she could do a better job of respecting the animals.

Although the death threats are not appropriate, I don't think Fox News put the story out on that subject alone. More so, they wanted to put her in a negative light with the pictures and commentary. But, even so, she has the right to be her and do as she wants. She went for shock factor and got it. The person taking the pictures could have possibly advised her on a more classy setting as well.

Although the death threats are not appropriate, I don't think Fox News put the story out on that subject alone. More so, they wanted to put her in a negative light with the pictures and commentary. But, even so, she has the right to be her and do as she wants. She went for shock factor and got it. The person taking the pictures could have possibly advised her on a more classy setting as well.

fox news just knows people are gonna click on a headline with a picture of a half naked chick with monster cans hunting, and luckily they have a story about death threats to have a reason to do so. i really don't think they put much thought into it beyond that.

Guys, Maybe we've been doing this whole "camo" thing wrong... Looks like to be successful we are going to need to start hunting naked... That will go great in oak brush!

I started hunting bear, in the late ‘80’s! :unsure: But, that “was” before Instagram! Though, I don’t think I’d have garnered many followers! I do have pictures in the “family” photo album.....Rated G! memtb

I get multiple death wishes every week. Though, I hunt fully clothed, much to the relief of viewers.

Reality check; if you hunt and broadcast your hunting across media platforms we have today, you get death wishes. Just part of the landscape I've seen change in my twelve years of doing this. I've had to accept it and when it first started happening I shared a few of them here on Hunt Talk.

The amount of clothes you do/don't wear seems to be uncorrelated to the level of death wishes/threats.

Anymore, I tell them to take a number and stand in line. Just an unfortunate reality of the world that we live in and the interactive media platforms of the times.

I get multiple death wishes every week. Though, I hunt fully clothed, much to the relief of viewers.

Reality check; if you hunt and broadcast your hunting across media platforms we have today, you get death wishes. Just part of the landscape I've seen change in my twelve years of doing this. I've had to accept it and when it first started happening I shared a few of them here on Hunt Talk.

The amount of clothes you do/don't wear seems to be uncorrelated to the level of death wishes/threats.

Anymore, I tell them to take a number and stand in line. Just an unfortunate reality of the world that we live in and the interactive media platforms of the times.

How's that wolf pic been received Randy?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back