Caribou Gear

Euro Hanger

Dinkshooter

Buzz wanted to see the hanger in action. Works pretty slick. Kinda spendy but might be nice to have 2-3 of them on the wall and rotate your favorites/yearly kills through. Just slides right into the back hole.

P1030065.jpg

P1030066.jpg

I like the one I've got. I did kind of plan though just to buy one for some design "help".

are all those mounts on the wall trying to pull down the wall or what?

I knew some smart azz would question the drywall crack. I have patched that sucker 2 times. Anyone a drywall guy here?

Does that angle from side to side at the base? Looks really good with that sheep skull.

Oh and I'm not touching your comment about "just slides into the back hole" comment

Them hookers are pricey little buggers... back hole or not...:D

I've got one too and there pretty slick though...

Anyone on here willing and able to make them ??

I'll be needing 3 more soon....

I have made eight or so of these contraptions. Once I figured the hole thing out they are actually quit simple to make. I didn't buy one and steal their design I came up with this on my own.

This is a picture of my first one, a prototype I guess you would say. The others that I made I have a wswat's house and he is giving them a try on some of his euro's. Maybe I can get him to chime in with some pics of the ones that actually look good.

The only problem with these first two was the arm bracket from the wall plate is WAY too big. I have since resized that piece and cut some deer head and hoof print designs in the arm.
P1010099.jpg

Cool contraptions. I saw the "little hooker" on camofire for $20 a while back and wish I had grabbed a few up. Not sure where they draw the line between which size should be used on what.

Dinkshooter; what size are you using for it to be able to slide right in the back of a sheep like that?

I was ready to buy the large. The sales man told me I only needed the small. Something about the large held 200+lbs when testing and the small held 70+lbs. Still a little scary to hang up at first.

Nice handy work hardscrabble. I really like these hangers. I have a couple euro mounts I will be doing this with now having seen thesse. RE: drywall....would cut that out and replace with full sheet as it looks to be a seam?, on a header, AND the wall looks like it will have another hanger or 2 there.
A good texture guy and yer golden.

Last edited:
Nice handy work hardscrabble. I really like these hangers. I have a couple euro mounts I will be doing this with now having seen thesse. RE: drywall....would cut that out and replace with full sheet as it looks to be a seam?, on a header, AND the wall looks like it will have another hanger or 2 there.
A good texture guy and yer golden.

Not a drywall seam, but it is where the truss sits on a wall. In the winter when the trusses load up, it cracks. Summer comes and it all but goes away. I remember when we rolling the trusses there was practically squirrels running out of the wood but I would think it would be dried out by now.

+1 to hardscrabbles hangers. Looks sharp.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back