Yeti GOBOX Collection

Euro Hanger

From what I see on the wall, I must question the name "Dinkshooter"

Not sure a bull killed 26 years ago can be used for a current name change. By the time I was 15 I had a 340 gross bull and a 30 inch mulie. It has been a long, long, long, long painful fall from from grace:D

ScannedImage-42.jpg

Rock on! Sweet pic....and that fence sure is nice as your background there. Lots of sheds went into that, is that still standing?

Cute looking kid.:D You and those dang white sheep. You can go to your grave smiling, they look awesome. I think I'm going to go to my grave trying to get one:)

Not sure a bull killed 26 years ago can be used for a current name change. By the time I was 15 I had a 340 gross bull and a 30 inch mulie. It has been a long, long, long, long painful fall from from grace:D

ScannedImage-42.jpg

And judging by your avatar pic, by the time you were 19 you had a wicked cool mullet and a great indian beard.:D

What can I say, I like to party.

I'll bet you like to picture Jesus wearing a tuxedo t-shirt and singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd also......:D

By the way, I gotta admit my undying jealousy that you have gotten not one, but two beautiful white sheep. Very nice.

Looks good Dink! I need to make a trip to the western slopes to check those critters out. Besides, it's always good to visit with Dink Sr. :D

hanger

I have made eight or so of these contraptions. Once I figured the hole thing out they are actually quit simple to make. I didn't buy one and steal their design I came up with this on my own.

This is a picture of my first one, a prototype I guess you would say. The others that I made I have a wswat's house and he is giving them a try on some of his euro's. Maybe I can get him to chime in with some pics of the ones that actually look good.

The only problem with these first two was the arm bracket from the wall plate is WAY too big. I have since resized that piece and cut some deer head and hoof print designs in the arm.
View attachment 24316

Any pics of the newer version? I like ability to customize the baseplate.

I have made a much simpler version that is not near as fancy as that. Have you ever done one with a cut out for a picture from the hunt in the baseplate?

Attachments

• custom.jpg
    custom.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 69
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back