PEAX Equipment

Equipment Action shots for Oak

Like I said before, I think my camera has problems.

I would buy alot of beer if some one was interested in fetching the rest of the elk. Takers?

Last edited:
Congrats, way to keep after it. Now...tie one up and keep him fed and watered until next year and I'll be out!:D

A name change is in order, something like notadinkshooter.

Great bull!

34 days of hunting without pulling the trigger would about break me. I need some blood here and there to maintain enthusiasm. Good on you for soldiering on, and nice bull!

Congrats Dink, nice bull.

I have a Nallo 2 as well, what you need is a light bivy like a ptarmigan @ ti goat and pick up the footprint for the Hille. You'll still be around 3lb for shelter. I wouldnt bother with synthetic in that setup. I only take Syn on floats or any hunt where I dont have to carry it on my back. Which isnt much.

I've spent many nights in the Golite tipi and the BD Megamid, my vote goes to the Megamid, I sewed a jack into it (the Mid) for a pal who is now running a small cylinder stove. That setup is under 3 pounds too, with heat. I didnt care for the Golite, the construction doesnt lend itself to a consistently tight pitch without fussing. The floor plan in the Mid is more friendly for 2+ users as well. Cant speak to the Kifarus, they are out of my price range.

I'd stick with the Nallo. Stoves are just one more thing to fuss with when you should be hunting.

Last edited:
Great bull Dink! Way to stick with the program and hold for a good bull.

There seems to be a parade of raghorns tied to ATV's putzing around Montrose.

Like I said before, I think my camera has problems.

I would buy alot of beer if some one was interested in fetching the rest of the elk. Takers?

I told you I would help pack out your Bull if you got in a pinch. Alas, I broke a bone in my lower leg a full 10 feet into packing out Bess' elk this afternoon, so I am out of comission...:mad: Had e to call in a posse to help her pack out her elk without me, starting tomorrow. Yeah, big weanie, I know.

Left my crew cab with a quarter loaded in it on the mountain.Hopefully a bear does not happen along.

Now you have heard every lame excuse there is!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• 222536.jpg
    222536.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 576
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back