PEAX Equipment

Equipment Action shots for Oak

Those look like great tents. Would really like to check one out. Fin, think there's enough floor space in the KS hotel room one? :D

Bastards.

Now all I need is a lite weight backpacking bong to go along with my tepee.

Product Quantity Sub Total:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shangri-La 5 Flysheet<br/>Color: Bamboo<br/>Size: One Size
SKU: 685530030842
1 $350.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Level Coupon Discount: $140.00
Subtotal: $210.00
Shipping (UPS Regular Ground): $0.00
Tax: $6.09
Total: $216.09

Thank you for your purchase.

GoLite

Now all I need is a lite weight backpacking bong to go along with my tepee.
:D
That's a good price. Only $16 more than I paid for the SL3, which I haven't used yet. Unless you count setting it up in the back yard and giving my already over-nervous lab diarrhea...

Thanks for grabbing that one up Dinkshooter. Now I can procrastinate my commitment even longer waiting for your review of another tent. :)

Have scmaltz turn you a Ti one hitter...

Now you just need to put a wood stove in there to make it a sweat lodge. Actually, on a different forum I guy was using the smaller sized (Shangri La 3) nest/floor to make it sort of a 2 walled deal with a monster vestibule. Looked like it would work SWEET.

Grab your bongs, drums, berks and hit the woods.

Not quite as tall as I hoped. Annoying it doesn't come with a stake for every spot.

P1030023.jpg

P1030026.jpg

P1030024.jpg

Seriously? Bare ground? We don't even have that down here in the Banana Belt.

I probably should have bought the SL5, for only, what, 11 more ounces? I went with green, though.

I have not used the snowblower once this winter.

We had all of 2 inches the other day and as I am starting to push the shovel, some stranger that lives a few blocks away came by on an ATV with a plow comes by and says "Can I celar your drive for you? Just free neighborly help if ya want it" I guess his wife is an ogre and he NEEDED something to do so I obliged. I thought he was alright till he refused an offer of some elk steaks saying he'd never it it.

Thus I have yet to push any snow this year.

Very nice! I have a similar setup I'm wanting to try this summer.

PS- You need some 2,4-D... ;)

I just picked this up, despite Dink's warning against down.

NWT MONTBELL UL SUPER SPIRAL DOWN HUGGER #0

Item condition:New
Ended:Jan 25, 201120:04:17 PST
Winning bid:US $330.00

Man I need to jump on the gear train! If you guys keep buying stuff though I'll just have to move closer to CO and borrow things . . . tents . . . sleeping bags . . . rat-like dogs . . .shed hunting spots :D

I just picked this up, despite Dink's warning against down.

Nice bag and you saved about $150. I'm still thinking down is what I'll end up getting--but not as high end. A little lighter in my pack and on my wallet--Marmot Helium most likely. Carry it already zipped in my bivy and it'll stay dry, is what I'm hoping.

My wife has warned me that if I spend any more money on gear, I'd better start killing. I need a slumpbuster :eek:

Sweet bag. Hell I have used my down bag in Alaska many nights just fine.

I believe that storm was just an odd ball deal and I was just being a big baby. Glad I wasn’t in the Akto those 2 nights though.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back