Equipment Action shots for Oak

Those look like great tents. Would really like to check one out. Fin, think there's enough floor space in the KS hotel room one? :D

Bastards.

Now all I need is a lite weight backpacking bong to go along with my tepee.

Product Quantity Sub Total:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shangri-La 5 Flysheet<br/>Color: Bamboo<br/>Size: One Size
SKU: 685530030842
1 $350.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Level Coupon Discount: $140.00
Subtotal: $210.00
Shipping (UPS Regular Ground): $0.00
Tax: $6.09
Total: $216.09

Thank you for your purchase.

GoLite

Now all I need is a lite weight backpacking bong to go along with my tepee.
:D
That's a good price. Only $16 more than I paid for the SL3, which I haven't used yet. Unless you count setting it up in the back yard and giving my already over-nervous lab diarrhea...

Thanks for grabbing that one up Dinkshooter. Now I can procrastinate my commitment even longer waiting for your review of another tent. :)

Have scmaltz turn you a Ti one hitter...

Now you just need to put a wood stove in there to make it a sweat lodge. Actually, on a different forum I guy was using the smaller sized (Shangri La 3) nest/floor to make it sort of a 2 walled deal with a monster vestibule. Looked like it would work SWEET.

Grab your bongs, drums, berks and hit the woods.

Not quite as tall as I hoped. Annoying it doesn't come with a stake for every spot.

P1030023.jpg

P1030026.jpg

P1030024.jpg

Seriously? Bare ground? We don't even have that down here in the Banana Belt.

I probably should have bought the SL5, for only, what, 11 more ounces? I went with green, though.

I have not used the snowblower once this winter.

We had all of 2 inches the other day and as I am starting to push the shovel, some stranger that lives a few blocks away came by on an ATV with a plow comes by and says "Can I celar your drive for you? Just free neighborly help if ya want it" I guess his wife is an ogre and he NEEDED something to do so I obliged. I thought he was alright till he refused an offer of some elk steaks saying he'd never it it.

Thus I have yet to push any snow this year.

Very nice! I have a similar setup I'm wanting to try this summer.

PS- You need some 2,4-D... ;)

I just picked this up, despite Dink's warning against down.

NWT MONTBELL UL SUPER SPIRAL DOWN HUGGER #0

Item condition:New
Ended:Jan 25, 201120:04:17 PST
Winning bid:US $330.00

Man I need to jump on the gear train! If you guys keep buying stuff though I'll just have to move closer to CO and borrow things . . . tents . . . sleeping bags . . . rat-like dogs . . .shed hunting spots :D

I just picked this up, despite Dink's warning against down.

Nice bag and you saved about $150. I'm still thinking down is what I'll end up getting--but not as high end. A little lighter in my pack and on my wallet--Marmot Helium most likely. Carry it already zipped in my bivy and it'll stay dry, is what I'm hoping.

My wife has warned me that if I spend any more money on gear, I'd better start killing. I need a slumpbuster :eek:

Sweet bag. Hell I have used my down bag in Alaska many nights just fine.

I believe that storm was just an odd ball deal and I was just being a big baby. Glad I wasn’t in the Akto those 2 nights though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back