Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Dramatic Nature Documentation!

Gerald Martin

Mother nature teaches some harsh lessons! In the dog eat dog struggle of predatory life, the pack quickly teaches it's newest members how to pursue and bring down prey.

While the selected prey goes unsuspectingly about its peaceful and idyllic existence, the pack is psyching up for a hunt.

IMG_1634 (2).jpg

The target become uneasy over increased activity in the pack and starts to flee. This triggers a strong chase instinct in the newest member of the pack and she gives rapid chase.
IMG_1636 (2).jpg

The chase quickly comes to a close as the prey becomes a bit too exuberant and attempts to cartwheel in front of her attackers. In a flash, the predator converges and prepares to deliver the crushing bite to the jugular.IMG_1640 (2).jpg
IMG_1641 (2).jpg
IMG_1642 (2).jpg

The prey gives one last feeble pawing of the air as life fades... the pack will eat well tonight!
IMG_1643 (2).jpg

Upon the conclusion of this dramatic lesson, the pack attempts to teach the newest member about other important life activities. FOOTBALL! The newest member is slow to catch on and the pack realizes some lessons will have to be learned on another day.
IMG_1646 (2).jpg

Hershey, the newest member of the pack is worn out from her initiation and retreats to the sanctuary of the pack's lair to rest and prepare for more dramatic struggles of survival. ( Hershey is one of the pups from the litter that Yellowdog advertised on here. Thanks Steve, for giving us the opportunity to welcome her into the family!IMG_1623.jpg

Nothing better than a new pup...Especially when that pup is a lab!

You channel your inner Marlin Perkins very well.

Will Hershey be coming to the soirée this fall?

You channel your inner Marlin Perkins very well.

Will Hershey be coming to the soirée this fall?

She isn't ugly, but unless she's uncontrollable she'll be coming if I make it. I'm looking at ducks, geese and flying things with a whole different glint in my eyes now. :)

Gerald,
Looks like she will be very loved and well taken care of. As I have said before we love our dog, and her ambition, drive and personality and wanted to pass on this to future families. I think she is a great match for your family. Looking forward to watching her grow up with your family.

Mother nature teaches some harsh lessons! In the dog eat dog struggle of predatory life, the pack quickly teaches it's newest members how to pursue and bring down prey.

While the selected prey goes unsuspectingly about its peaceful and idyllic existence, the pack is psyching up for a hunt.

View attachment 81549

The target become uneasy over increased activity in the pack and starts to flee. This triggers a strong chase instinct in the newest member of the pack and she gives rapid chase.
View attachment 81550

The chase quickly comes to a close as the prey becomes a bit too exuberant and attempts to cartwheel in front of her attackers. In a flash, the predator converges and prepares to deliver the crushing bite to the jugular.View attachment 81551
View attachment 81552
View attachment 81553

The prey gives one last feeble pawing of the air as life fades... the pack will eat well tonight!
View attachment 81554

Upon the conclusion of this dramatic lesson, the pack attempts to teach the newest member about other important life activities. FOOTBALL! The newest member is slow to catch on and the pack realizes some lessons will have to be learned on another day.
View attachment 81555

Hershey, the newest member of the pack is worn out from her initiation and retreats to the sanctuary of the pack's lair to rest and prepare for more dramatic struggles of survival. ( Hershey is one of the pups from the litter that Yellowdog advertised on here. Thanks Steve, for giving us the opportunity to welcome her into the family!View attachment 81557

Great picture story telling. Gerald

One of my cats cackled at a flicker the other day.

The fact you own CATS (plurality emphasized) tells me you have much farther to go in your journey than I anticipated. That’s okay, we’ll get you there:)

The fact you own CATS (plurality emphasized) tells me you have much farther to go in your journey than I anticipated. That’s okay, we’ll get you there:)

Taking it one step further, the fact I saw a pic of him with a leash on a cat tell me he is a lost cause.

Taking it one step further, the fact I saw a pic of him with a leash on a cat tell me he is a lost cause.

Hater.

That's a good looking pup Gerald, no doubt he'll get plenty of adventures in running with your crew.

Very cool. There's a lot of memories to come and even that right there is going to be a good one.

Picking up puppy poo off the carpet is a memory that I hope quickly changes and fades from my wife's mind..... what is it about the texture of carpet that stimulates a puppy's bowels 30 seconds after she is brought back in from a 5 minute session of supervised outdoor time? She's getting the peeing in the grass instead of the house down quickly. Stools, not so much. Glad she is solid!

Awesome story, Gerald. Great looking group you got there. Our lab is coming along nicely. She is a little over 3 months right now. The breeders had her started on potty trying pretty well. She goes to work with me every day, which helps. I can take her outside often.

Back