NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Do I ? or Don't I ?

It ended up being a "BIT" bigger then a Spike/Doe ;) If my camera could get the whole thing in...... the "fork" on both sides into the picture I'll post some pictures in the morning ... ;)

Nothing like heading up opening day and Smoking a nice buck... (Nice to me that is) :D

IN yer face forked horn !!!!

Money_shot.JPG

Good job Moosie!! Looks like a dandy of a buck! Looks like it was a good idea for you to go!

SCOTT

That is like 2 years worth of deer for me without buying a 2nd NON-res tag ;) SCORE !!

The above picture was the "MONEY" shot... BAd thing is you know you're a PUSS when the Deer's Antler covers the little muscle you have on your arm :(

Here's the "in your FACE" shot ;)

In_your_face.JPG

.... :p

Think that you should have saved some of that gas money and bought new gloves...fingers are worn out in that pair ;)

Congrats Mooseman!

Flapjacks??? ....did they ever try out that shower?

should I?

I'll bet your wife is glad you ended up going now!
That's a great deer Moosie! You've really been "delivering" this month!
You took that buck with only 3 hours of hunting??? Suddenly I feel like a REALLY bad deer hunter, for planning to hunt all 10 days of season in northern Arizona at the end of the month...

btw Moosie, don't know exactly what that is growng out of your pants, but I'd see a urologist right away. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back