PEAX Equipment

Did we meet?

I've met a couple guys from hunttalk. Fowl Hunter is a heck of a guy. I met him on his sheep hunt. After talking with him my Elk/Deer hunt became keep an eye out for sheep.

Tried to wave Big Fin down twice in Idaho... I don't think he ignored me but was just so excited to be hunting he didn't see me. First time he drove past I was like, "why does that plate say OYOA." Oh yeah o...., obviously your on..., oh you old ass? ON YOUR OWN ADVENTURES! Holy shit that's Randy Newberg!

He's so happy to be hunting it's like prying your teenager sons attention away during desperado when Salma Hayek is nude... He's THAT into it.
Miss Fowl Hunter. mtmuley

Hard to find a good hat anymore, all anybody wants to sell is those high crowns or flat bills. Hate em
I think it would be more fitting of this forum to sarcastically print the HT Hats with high crowns AND flat bills...and the secret word is "bro." Then we would know for certain.

"Hey bro, is that the new Hush hat?" -secret Hunter Talker
"No bro, it's that new HT cap." -other secret Hunt Talker
(Go on to hunt together and become lifelong friends, but continue to argue about trucks, tires, rifle calibers, and optics.)

Back