DEI for billionaires

From a bugetary perspective, I would guess that raffle would be more consistent in funding year over year, but affles are far more challenging logistically based on varying state rules and ticket sales. Auctions could see boom and bust years if the animals don't get pimped out the right way.
I concur, but can’t that same thing be said on a raffles if there are no constraints on the amount of raffle tickets sold to one person? Logically, if big animals are shown to clients (pending when the raffle closes), couldn’t they then push those clients to buy X amount of tickets to up their chances?

I really see no end to the “DEI” MtGomer says to those of the expendable income. I personally feel raffle tickets should be sold prior to a good or bad weather year. Cut off March.
 
The idea is to raise money, correct? If Arizona sold the same amount of tickets and Mr Gallo was not involved, everyone would be happy? Your odds of winning would have still be the same.

In my opinion the raffle outcome is just more indicative of the growing wealth gap in this country. I dont know how to fix that…
 
The idea is to raise money, correct? If Arizona sold the same amount of tickets and Mr Gallo was not involved, everyone would be happy? Your odds of winning would have still be the same.

In my opinion the raffle outcome is just more indicative of the growing wealth gap in this country. I dont know how to fix that…
Funny guy thinking everyone would be happy.
 
Montana publishes the super tag quantities - people could do the same thing and have. The super tag qtys used to not be published but are now - i wonder how many are "buying a few" or buying several thousand to do it?

Some quick math shows a person would have to invest around 285k to get 50/50 odds on it or 2.9 million to get 90/10 odds.

I dont care if they do - what could be funnier than someone spending a million dollars on sheep chances and losing to a broke resident driving a shit box who spent 5 bucks - it can still happen. Or two guys with f it money trying the same strategy to buy all the tickets the last day the sales are open?

I dont entirely agree that its an auction with more steps, i think its a gamble and some people show up with a lot of chips. Disappointing to see it raised less, though.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,153
Messages
2,251,478
Members
39,103
Latest member
s bic
Back
Top