DEI for billionaires

From a bugetary perspective, I would guess that raffle would be more consistent in funding year over year, but affles are far more challenging logistically based on varying state rules and ticket sales. Auctions could see boom and bust years if the animals don't get pimped out the right way.
 
From a bugetary perspective, I would guess that raffle would be more consistent in funding year over year, but affles are far more challenging logistically based on varying state rules and ticket sales. Auctions could see boom and bust years if the animals don't get pimped out the right way.
I concur, but can’t that same thing be said on a raffles if there are no constraints on the amount of raffle tickets sold to one person? Logically, if big animals are shown to clients (pending when the raffle closes), couldn’t they then push those clients to buy X amount of tickets to up their chances?

I really see no end to the “DEI” MtGomer says to those of the expendable income. I personally feel raffle tickets should be sold prior to a good or bad weather year. Cut off March.
 
The idea is to raise money, correct? If Arizona sold the same amount of tickets and Mr Gallo was not involved, everyone would be happy? Your odds of winning would have still be the same.

In my opinion the raffle outcome is just more indicative of the growing wealth gap in this country. I dont know how to fix that…
 
The idea is to raise money, correct? If Arizona sold the same amount of tickets and Mr Gallo was not involved, everyone would be happy? Your odds of winning would have still be the same.

In my opinion the raffle outcome is just more indicative of the growing wealth gap in this country. I dont know how to fix that…
Funny guy thinking everyone would be happy.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,152
Messages
2,251,448
Members
39,103
Latest member
s bic
Back
Top