Daughter is in a photo contest and could use some votes

Just hit 500 votes guys thanks for your help at one point this afternoon our competion made a huge run and was only 5 votes down so well need all the votes you can get us. Thanks for the help my daughter is having a blast making me check all the time since we won't let her have her own fb till she's 14 lol

Edit: guys today is not the last day I got all my dates all messed up I guess working all weekend threw me off but were holding a good lead this morning. Votes close at 4pm tomorrow the 4th mountain time so please go vote. You guys have been great and we truly appreciate the help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the votes today guys we've got 24 hours left so vote once today and one last time tomorrow.

TODAYS THE LAST DAY PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!

guys we need your vote one last time today our competition made a big run and are only 20 some votes down so please take a minute to go hit the contest one last time. The contest ends at 4pm mountain time

Thanks a ton well need everyone of em too

Come on guys we need your votes were only up by 35 right now go vote. steal your wives computer and vote for her too we got this just go vote!

No update yet guys it went crazy at the end and I think facebook thought I was spamming them and im locked out of my account Ill let you know what happens

Back