MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Crack and a deal with the devil.

Here in Az. they have been targeting hunters while they
are out of camp, they will steal anything that is not bolted
down. Crack kills, or they can be killed... Think about it.šŸ˜ˆ
Once again, Hang em' High!ā˜€ļø

I used to...leave the house unlocked, keys in truck, tools in open, etc...until...

I don't leave my place without locking the gate now. I'm in the middle of no where. With no body around really.

Mistake to not press charges,IMHO. Mistake by the cops too.

When I grew up that was GTA, federal offense. 5 yrs min.

Now, she should have spent some time in jail & then rehab or proper help. Stick holds the carrot.

If I had taken one of my dad's car's when I was a kid, I would have spent some time in juvey.
If I wanted to drive one all I had to do was ask, The keys were on the hook by the back door. The house was not locked unless everyone was gone and then you were on the hook to be able to get in, with your key.

Lots of problems in my area with "kids" walking in the neighborhoods pulling on door handles until they find a vehicle unlocked. Then they go into the open (unlocked) vehicle taking anything of value. Of course, when the victim discovers the auto burglary, they call us (S.O.) to make a report that their wallet, phone, GUN was taken.
When we investigate, we ask the owner how they left the vehicle when parked, locked, etc. When they say "I never lock my car. Where were you guys? Don't you patrol this area anymore?" Hard to argue with logic like that. Times have changed, so people's habits should too. Lock your vehicle, take the keys, please.

Wow! I've been driving since 1970 and never left the keys in ignition. Never, no matter where I lived. Worst case scenario is some little kid will drive off with it and get hurt. I saw on the news the other day the cops stopped a truck going 150 kph in a residential area and the driver was eleven years old!

Sometimes when hunting with someone else I'll stash the keys somewhere on the vehicle in case something happens to me or they get back first.

We had a man went missing one year. His vehicle was located at the end of a two track in the mountains off of the beaten path. He left the vehicle there unlocked with the keys inside. His Body was located after a search about 200 yards away. Turds located the vehicle and had no idea what was going on with it. Instead of leaving it, reporting it, or anything else, they fired it up and proceeded to drive it down the mountain through the trees on about a 40 degree slope before it became banged up and trashed and came to rest up against a tree.

Had a guy who one summer evening left his main door open and just the "locked" screen door to secure the home. Sure! A person got into the house, went into the bedroom where he and his wife were asleep and found his keys in his pants pocket laying on the floor. He stole the pickup out front and took it for a joy ride. I don't remember why but it was abandoned a few miles away. He got his undamaged pickup back later that morning as it was found by LEO.

Didn't learn the first time. The very next NIGHT, I think this time if I remember correctly he didn't secure the front door again. Just closed it. SAME GUY got into his home, stole his keys, and drove away in his pickup. "Victim" heard something and got up and saw the guy driving his pickup away. He pursued the bad guy in another of his vehicles and bad guy got pinned in or stuck by the victim. Bad guy took off running and victim shot him in the back/arse area. Bad guy was caught.

Last edited:
About 2:00 in the afternoon one fine day a family living a nice neighborhood left the house and went about errands, work, and other activities. Bad guys must have somehow heard, seen, or were familiar with what kind of items the victim had in his home. They drove over in a pickup, walked into the house and had a moving hand truck with them. They removed his entire gun safe from the home and loaded it into the back of their pickup and drove away. It was full of firearms!
Neighbors saw this but since it was middle of the day and even though they did not recognize the vehicle or the people, they did not think to make a call to 911. Couldn't even really provide much of a description as nothing seemed out of place to them.

Had a guy who one summer evening left his main door open and just the "locked" screen door to secure the home. Sure! A person got into the house, went into the bedroom where he and his wife were asleep and found his keys in his pants pocket laying on the floor. He stole the pickup out front and took it for a joy ride. I don't remember why but it was abandoned a few miles away. He got his undamaged pickup back later that morning as it was found by LEO.

Didn't learn the first time. The very next NIGHT, I think this time if I remember correctly he didn't secure the front door again. Just closed it. SAME GUY got into his home, stole his keys, and drove away in his pickup. "Victim" heard something and got up and saw the guy driving his pickup away. He pursued the bad guy in another of his vehicles and bad guy got pinned in or stuck by the victim. Bad guy took off running and victim shot him in the back/arse area. Bad guy was caught.
So how much trouble did the "victim" get in for shooting a guy in the back as he ran away?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back