Caribou Gear Tarp

Daughter is in a photo contest and could use some votes

gman82001

Ok everyone. Over the next week,I would appreciate if you could take a moment to vote for my daughter,Madison's picture on Facebook. I know some people don't don't do the Facebook thing but if you are we would appreciate your vote. This is a photo contest with a chance to win a piece of hunting gear for the top vote getters. So far though she's just having a blast checking the votes to see if anybody else likes her deer -lol-. The picture your looking for is the one below. You can vote once each day until it closes on Friday. I'll keep bumping this up once and awhile. Hope that's ok. Thanks for the help guys

Voting link http://woobox.com/4civoc

My vote is in. Love the smile

Lol she had a cactus needle in her boot and had just helped drag that dude up out of the creek and up the cliffs. She didn't think the picture was as important as I did. :)

Monday morning bump ... thanks for all the help guys and remember you can vote once a day till Friday. Early and often just like a big city election. :)

Thanks everyone todays the day to make a run were not playing catchup from overnight like we have been. Remember you can vote once a day till friday. Thanks guys

Thanks a ton for the votes today guys she's doing really well. Remember you can vote once a day till its over

With the power of the arfcom hive I'm surprised she doesn't have a huge lead.

Lol me too guess the non hunting guys don't vote for this stuff. This ends tomorrow guys I said friday but you'll get rid of me a day sooner than expected. Make sure you vote today and tomorrow though. Thanks so much

Lol me too guess the non hunting guys don't vote for this stuff. This ends tomorrow guys I said friday but you'll get rid of me a day sooner than expected. Make sure you vote today and tomorrow though. Thanks so much

There are some closet PETA heads. Start a thread about the gov selling public land over there lol :D

Haha you first. I love the absolute chaos that some stuffs sets off...... Thanks for all the votes fellas

Thanks everyone were doing good today and have held a pretty decent lead, Its all over tomorrow remember though you can vote once a day

Back