Seeth and his better half's 2023 outdoor adventures

Carsten* and yes it is. I absolutely love mine and have a layout blind I modified to attach to those clips I have on the rails
I had the same one and did the same thing. Used to use it hunting a big local swamp in NW PA. It worked well. It was a bit heavy for my liking though....

I had the same one and did the same thing. Used to use it hunting a big local swamp in NW PA. It worked well. It was a bit heavy for my liking though....
They are not light but part of that is what makes it great because its really stable for a boat with a draft of around 6".

I have a small cart I can toss it on for hauling down a path or dike but can't really offroad haul it. I'm mostly launching it from a road in the right of way or at a boat launch. Its just light enough where I can pick it up by myself and get into the back of my truck...just barely.

Wasn't an amazing trip on pool 9 but my wife still got some birds. I didn't get a one, missed a few but my wife was on and knocking down most she shot at. Lots of birds there but with calm waters it was rough decoying birds. Still can't wait to go back.

20231103_173454.jpg

We came home and she wanted to try a local lake for some more divers. I was able to get two and she never got to shoot. Felt great after she kicked my butt the previous two days!

20231105_090511.jpg

Me and this buck have some history and he is for sure a 4 1/2 yo buck. His home core range is the 10 acres of woods behind my house and I have literally 100s of photos of him growing up.

When I saw his unvelvet rack finally in Sept, i knew I was going to have a very tough decision to make if I saw him this fall on hoof. I've gone back and forth and ultimately knew that it didn't matter until he was in range. Well he came in range. He lives another day and hopefully 1 more year.

I personally wouldn’t shoot him yet, but it isn’t my tag. What was he last year?

Ok so no deer seen but I'm pretty sure my wife is dead to her mom. She was getting sick of her talking amd said she should text her mom telling her about her deer hunting. Handed her the phone and that kid sure knows a thing or two about texting. 67 texts/photos/emojis later...yes we just counted...and her mom literally said "Lilly please for the love of God stop texting me!!!"

Made me laugh...kids these days

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back