Can a 29 year old date a 52 year old.

• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Oh my god I can't believe I missed clicking on HT this morning. You guys are all missing the mark on this one. Douglas, she is using you for your 29yo bod. Is she just out of a serious relationship and you're the rebound? I say both of you enjoy it for now and don't be surprised when it ends. Also to your lady Ammo says 'YEA GURL! 👏👏👏'

The audio is the value of this link, I promise....

I will go ahead and be the A hole....

I will start with a question.....and I mean this with all POSSIBLE seriousness.........do you want (REALLLY want) kids? Not only because of the age difference but because of how they change your life. If you do, this whole thing is a non-starter.

Past that I will reiterate an earlier warning about menopause. My wife is +-4 years older than I am and I will be honest in saying that menopause is a f*((ing SOB. It changes everything about women, body, energy level, outlook, personality (let ALONE sex drive)......at least in my household. I love my wife but have been tested within an inch of my life over the past several years (to the point where even her family and our kids have taken me aside to apologize for what has been going down with her). I am on the back side of it now and her mood swings and personality have leveled out BUT you should know that if she is not post-menopausal it WILL NOT get better than it is now and highly probably get worse. Not really warm and fuzzy but straight truth.
Yup , I still am amazed at how many young guys have no idea about menopause . My best friend years ago had it bad , she dried up and shrank to a size that sex was not possible for her . It hit her hard as far as her self worth , she went off the deep end , but she was crazy to begin with , but in a good way . Then she just got crazy crazy , it was sad to watch .
It hits all women different , some never recover , I've seen it ruin marriages , sad to see .

Conundrum.
Hot Mom & Daughter at Pie shop. Over under spread? Or death sentence?
I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 55-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double? 'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night'. We went back to her place. We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'

Admit it...if he was the 53 yo in this equation we would be congratulate him on landing a 29 yo girlfriend. My only advice in that case would be to watch out for #babyrabies

The best way to have a good relationship is knowing, if you HAD to, you could go out and meet someone else who will give you what you want in a relationship. It's when you think "Crap I can't do any better than this / I don't deserve anything better than this" that you get stuck with an unsatisfactory mate. When you know you are a catch, and do your best to be the best partner the other person in the relationship seems to mirror your actions and attitude.
By skepticism I’m saying I don’t buy that Douglas is 29.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back