Can a 29 year old date a 52 year old.

• Yes.

Votes: 133 71.1%
  • No. It’s a sin.

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Yes, but it’s a sin

Votes: 44 23.5%

• Total voters
Its a ratio of looks to money to age. We need a photo @DouglasR . Without that, we can't make any judgements :)
He’s absolutely right. If she’s like disgusting rich, does it matter how hideously ugly?? And if she’s pretty hot, but not sitting better than you financially, we’ll, she’d better be ready to take care of you like a 31 year old needs to be taken care of….. 😎😅
Do not stop thinking about the future! 😂

Alright so my main thang from last year decided she’d rather go back to the bar scene than live the monastic, disciplined life of a western bow hunter that I tried to show her.
Is what it is.
She’s a cool chick, but weak men stand in crowds whilst strong ones stand alone.

Which brings me to the matter at hand.
Around the same time I met the girl mentioned above, I met this 52 year old Vanderbilt n.p.
We’ve hung out on and off for the past year.
She even skied a couple laps with me this winter when she was out seeing friends.
She was phenomenal on the greens, but it took us about 2hrs to get down from the top of super bee and I was really worried her or someone else was gonna die.
Honestly, I really thought I was just working for her as a pool boy, but we’ve been hanging out more this summer and she’s even asked me to meet her parents and friends which I have been unable to do because of scheduling conflicts.
There’s definitely some weirdness with the age gap.
...pic of mom

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back