Constructive Stimulus Check Debate

Stimulus check choices

• Benelli M2

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Adult responsibilities

Votes: 30 36.6%

• Total voters
Resisting the urge to spend all my money on guns. It’s a serious responsibility.
I remember those days. I failed miserably, when I was 18 I was making more money literally then I knew what to do with. A financial planner would have been a great idea, Oh well. We have a waiting period to pick up a gun you buy here so whenever I'd come to pick one up the salesman (Gordy was his name if iirc) would have another gun ready that he thought I should buy. That went on for like 8 consecutive days. Bought another one everytime.

We've pretty much decided it is time to get a backup for the 2005 Polaris Sportsman 6x6. It has been worked hard and put away wet. Needs it's second set of chains and sprockets, and the frame is getting rusty. Salt water environment. . . .It is either going to be an Arctic Cat Prowler Pro Ranch or Polaris Ranger 1000. Seven stimulus checks won't pay for the whole thing, but will go a ways.Arctic Cat.jpgPolaris Rancher.jpg

Last edited:
I voted for adulting but I've never told anyone not to buy a gun so if buying a gun is adulting then by all means adult away

Holding onto it for miscellaneous expenses so I'm going to adult with it for a bit...that being said I really want a new rifle action to start a custom build

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back