Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Constructive Stimulus Check Debate

Stimulus check choices

• Benelli M2

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Adult responsibilities

Votes: 30 36.6%

• Total voters
Buy the shotgun.......I just bought a Stoeger m3500 predator from my local gun shop. It was needed stimulus or no since my old shotgun has been on many a hunt since 1992 and was having some issues. Plus, the wife keep having the audacity to want to take her turkey gun out hunting so I couldn't borrow it any more. 😆

It's meant to stimulate the economy right?! To me that means supporting businesses, so buy the gun!

Tennessee has lifetime hunting and fishing licenses whose price is based on age. So we’re putting some towards that for the kids while they’re still younger and the licenses are so cheap.

Maybe the same for this adult sized kid if I get the green light from my very patient wife...🤷🏻‍♂️

Tennessee has lifetime hunting and fishing licenses whose price is based on age. So we’re putting some towards that for the kids while they’re still younger and the licenses are so cheap.

Maybe the same for this adult sized kid if I get the green light from my very patient wife...🤷🏻‍♂️
Parents got me one for my high school graduation. Took me like 3 years of going in and buying a license then on the way out thinking shit! I forgot!

This is awesome, got my little brother his before he turned two, $200. Only thing he has to buy is a duck stamp and were good for pretty much anything here 👍

I’ve had a 6” GP100 since I was 16 and I really like it. I’ve been gifted a 4” Colt, and for packing I like the 4” quite a bit better.

4" is probably the better option. I kid myself that I would be able to hunt with a 6" but I'm a pretty shit handgun shooter.

I put the lions share into student loans, held back some for that Ibex tag I drew.
I like your style! Mine have been coming down quickly this year with FedLoan at 0% interest.

Everyone who voted for option 2 hates fun and the 2nd Amendment.
I’m playing the long game. If I work hard now to to pay off my student loans, there’s room for guns later.

Haven't picked a specific model yet. Smith and Wesson or Ruger in .357 or 44 mag. 6 inch-ish barrel.
If you ever plan to wear it on a belt, go 4”. I think it’s the best compromise for a gun that will see more use than just at the range. I’m a tall guy and even struggle wearing my 5.5” Redhawk. 4” GP100 is not a problem at all.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back