Caribou Gear

Constructive Stimulus Check Debate

Stimulus check choices

• Benelli M2

Votes: 52 63.4%
  • Adult responsibilities

Votes: 30 36.6%

• Total voters
What's actually on my list. I've needed a new one for about three years and the used market is useless at least around here. They're 80-90 % of new and I'm not kidding $400/cord is the going rate for delivered.

1616020642563.png

If everything stays the same, I'll be debt free by July, so "Adult responsibilities "!
That’s the way I’m spending mine too. We’re pretty close to being debt free so I just can see blowing tight now. However guns are investments so this could be a responsible choice either way lol 😂

What's actually on my list. I've needed a new one for about three years and the used market is useless at least around here. They're 80-90 % of new and I'm not kidding $400/cord is the going rate for delivered.

View attachment 177576

Riding mower & a box scraper here.

But there's a new steelhead rod & reel calling my name pretty danged hard.

Not what I'm spending mine on, but another idea for consideration...Springfield Waypoint, a lot of fun that Joe wanted you to have, and a lot of rifle for $1700.

View attachment 177571
Looked at the rifle rack the other day and was tempted. Thought about it. Then went to the ammo aisle. Said to myself "WTF you going to do with it?" and then left. However, the seed has been planted.:D

Looked at the rifle rack the other day and was tempted. Thought about it. Then went to the ammo aisle. Said to myself "WTF you going to do with it?" and then left. However, the seed has been planted.:D
Curious what retail was on the floor?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back