Component Availability

Well finally found me some rl17 4# for the low, low price of $276 to my door step.
I feel dirty now. Excuse me while I go cry in the shower.
Ouch! 😬
Just finished redoing load development on my 300wsm w/ 4350 bc RL17 has been impossible to find, or painfully expensive as you’re experiencing. Hey, you’ve got it now. … How much do you shoot with it? How long will it last you?

Ouch! 😬
Just finished redoing load development on my 300wsm w/ 4350 bc RL17 has been impossible to find, or painfully expensive as you’re experiencing. Hey, you’ve got it now. … How much do you shoot with it? How long will it last you?
I would be surprised if I shoot 100rds through this gun a year (light weight 300wsm ) so at least 4 or 5 years.
H4350 works good in mine with 178 absolute hammers. The RL17 is to try some 160-168 weights that h4350 didn't do it for me.

I would be surprised if I shoot 100rds through this gun a year (light weight 300wsm ) so at least 4 or 5 years.
H4350 works good in mine with 178 absolute hammers. The RL17 is to try some 160-168 weights that h4350 didn't do it for me.

Outdoor limited had some Federal 215 primers today and CCI large rifle also. Prices are a little high but not as high as GB.

Sportsman's Warehouse had Varget yesterday. 1 container limit sucks though. At least I got some. Found Big Game the day before too.

Anyone in interior Alaska...I am willing to trade looking for 209 shotgun primers,
I would trade either large rifle primers or large pistol primers which I have plenty for me.

Anyone in interior Alaska...I am willing to trade looking for 209 shotgun primers,
I would trade either large rifle primers or large pistol primers which I have plenty for me.
I picked up a 1000 of midway a while back how many do you need?

A guy at sportsman’s said federal and cci are not going to circulate anymore primers this year not sure how true that is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back