Caribou Gear Tarp

Component Availability

Nice I scored 4 1# 4831sc yesterday at Scheels in sparks. I only wanted 2 but the guys talked me into 4.

Last edited:
Nice I scored 4 1# 4831sc yesterday at Scheels in sparks. I only wanted 2 but the guys talked me into 4

Unpopular opinion, this train of thought will only further this shortage/price hike. It’s not that the powder isn’t available, it’s that everyone takes as much as possible for no reason, I.e, “the guys talked me into it.”

Was shocked to see H4350 and several other powders on the shelf at a LGS this morning, until I saw the price tag. $110 for a pound of H4350.

At that price, nah. I’m good.
IMO this is the only thing that is gonna stop the hoarding and resale on the web ect. Make them pay dearly right now if they need it. They can't turn money at that price point.

Unpopular opinion, this train of thought will only further this shortage/price hike. It’s not that the powder isn’t available, it’s that everyone takes as much as possible for no reason, I.e, “the guys talked me into it.”

It doesn’t make sense until you don’t have it. I could care less about powder prices/availability right now because I don’t need it. After suffering through a couple shortages, I bought what I needed the next time it was available. Just make sure you have enough primers, brass, bullets to go along with the stockpile of powder...

Maybe it wasn't moving fast enough to suit store management or they wouldn't have tried to force it on someone.

Back