Component Availability

My LGS has had H1000 sitting on shelf for prob a month. H4831SC as well. They just got a shipment in of Ramshot, not much but some. So how can a hole in the wall really small store get some powders and sell at reasonable prices? I just bought LB Varget for $46 and PP300MP for $37 this past week. This tells me some reputable shops are getting it, putting it out for their customers for reasonable price while others are prob getting it but selling on line for 2nd mortgage costs. Does make you wonder doesn't it? They get in Rem primers time to time but not recently.

My LGS has had H1000 sitting on shelf for prob a month. H4831SC as well. They just got a shipment in of Ramshot, not much but some. So how can a hole in the wall really small store get some powders and sell at reasonable prices? I just bought LB Varget for $46 and PP300MP for $37 this past week. This tells me some reputable shops are getting it, putting it out for their customers for reasonable price while others are prob getting it but selling on line for 2nd mortgage costs. Does make you wonder doesn't it? They get in Rem primers time to time but not recently.
I need to make a road trip to where ever you are with the H1000.

PowderValley had it and H4350 for about 1.24 milliseconds.
I wouldn't have mentioned it except it was still in stock about 20 min after I got an e-mail notification, so I thought there might be hope for some eager soul out there in HT land. Alas, there is no hope. :)
H4831 seems to be a notch down in trendiness, which helps. It's always spit out accurate and stable, albeit fairly slow, loads for me.

4831sc 1 lb was avail here recently for at least 4 days, might still be but I doubt it. New prices suck but at least it was in stock For more than a couple hours.

The labor that has not come back to the workforce are all scalping primers and H1000...change my mind
There seems to be a bunch of various powders available from private people, but I haven't seen primers. I'm going to meet with an 80 year old retired guy this morning for a few pounds. I will ask where they came from.
I understand that a "bot" can be set to search the internet for items. I also understand that some of the companies that detect a bot will ban that bot and not sell to the people that set it. I may not fully understand or have that correct. As much as I don't like Midway, they do allow you to set a "notify me" for stuff your looking for.

Midway also has H4350 one pounders right now. Both 4831s too as @OpenCountry mentioned last night.

Natchez has BR2 primers.

Last edited:
I haven’t seen and powder or primers in over a year in Georgia. People are still hoard buying it all.

I was at GreenTop in Virginia and they a pretty good selection of powder, good selection of bullets and even milspec large rifle primers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
runoutdoors
Back