Component Availability

I have seen Blackhorn quite a few places, last time I was in Scheels they had some. Stupid $$$ now though.
Hmm. Doesn’t seem like they’re sending it east of the Mississippi. Even Virginia’s most reliable retailer said they haven’t seen it since ‘22, and were told not to expect it in ‘24. … May have to try to trade for some on vaguntrader.
And yeah, $89 for 8oz is stupid expensive. Too bad Triple 7 is so damn dirty.

I don't believe hording is the problem. When times are good there is an overload of supply's. time's get bad and they disappear overnight and for some reason company's claim they can't keep up and prices go up! And the going up prices aren't gradual increases, they go way up to some certain point and just stay there. Things ever get better again and I'm gonna get a big supply of everything I need. Hording? I don't care, at least I'll have supply's to last me. I have plenty of rifle primer's, have had them for years, some really old Herter's and bunch of CCI. Didn't phase the industry back then but today's a different story! I see Mtmuley says getting Hammer bullet's is no problem. Well why then is getting so many other bullet's and powder a problem? Before this is over I might try those Hammer bullet's. Probably can't afford them but at least should be able to get them!

Hmm. Doesn’t seem like they’re sending it east of the Mississippi. Even Virginia’s most reliable retailer said they haven’t seen it since ‘22, and were told not to expect it in ‘24. … May have to try to trade for some on vaguntrader.
And yeah, $89 for 8oz is stupid expensive. Too bad Triple 7 is so damn dirty.
I’m in MI and it is available here.

Dropped off my CCW paperwork at Arapahoe county sheriff's office today and they were using 2- 25lb bags of shot as a weight for keeping the photo chair from moving. Made me think of this thread.

I’m willing to be that over half of the reloading supplies purchased are never even fired down a barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
Just got 200 long range accubonds for the wife’s gun! Now she can come shooting again, after we load them

I can spare a few hundred Federal GM215Ms if you are hard up.
I’m good for now, appreciate it. Not hard up yet, just knowing I will be later in life. Just mostly pinging everyone. I’ve been all over and can’t find any in stores.

I’m good for now, appreciate it. Not hard up yet, just knowing I will be later in life. Just mostly pinging everyone. I’ve been all over and can’t find any in stores.
Give me a shout if you turn up any Hodgdon Hybrid 100V in your travels.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back