Yeti GOBOX Collection

Component Availability

BackofBeyond

With the virtually non-existant availability of reloading components these days, post up what you’re seeing available.

MidSouth Shooter’s Supply has Hodgdon Superformance 8lb jugs available today.

Things change so quickly that popular items like primers go faster than it takes to post availability. Very popular powders like Varget, H1000, Retumbo, and H4350 are gone in minutes.
Less popular powders like Superformance, AA2460, H380, 50BMG, Reloder 10 and the like have been readily available for months.

If you really want/need something then you need to get in stock alerts...you will have less than 1 minute to get the purchase process started for primers and the like.

EDIT: as an example Superformance is out of stock already at Midsouth.

Last edited:
Keep a close eye on Powder Valley. I miraculously scored an 8 pounder of H1000 two different days. One for me and then a friend who was in dire need of the other one. They have powders popping up off and on there all day though. A lot of it is gone super fast but other stuff stays available longer. Then it might go away for a few hours and then it'll be back. I don't know the reason for that. I've mostly been watching Hodgdon powders but right now there is IMR 3031 in stock.

Bullets seem to be back. I’ve been seeing all stripes at pretty much every store in the area. Scheels and Bob Ward both had a wide array of Barnes, Sierra, Hornady & even a few Noslers in stock yesterday. I only really look for .308 though.

Primers seem to perpetually be the magic missing component.

Saturday morning Midsouth had all the powders I was looking for in stock. I filled out my order and it comes back with the cannot ship. I've had trouble with their web site before with my shipping being my home address and billing being a PO box as we only get mail 2 days a week when the contract mail carrier feels like delivering. I usually call them and they put my orders through no problem except Saturday they were closed. I get the brilliant idea to change the billing address on my credit card. I get that done successfully and guess what? Powders are out of stock. I'll be ready next time!

Am I wrong to be skeptical of a few sites that will let you put H1000 in your cart, fill out your name/addy/shipping and takes 2-5 days to enter your order. Zelle or paypal.

Legit?

Anyone have a handle on Benchmark powder I'm looking for some for my sons Accuracy load in his Target AR.. It just works better than any other powder I have tried in his with the 55gr Vmax.. Sub moa out to 500 yards all day every day just boring precision..

I dont know, I'm might be dumb, I bit for a buy it now on a favorite auction site of 400+ Hornady 170 gr FN for $50. Guy hadn't got feedback for 8 or 9 years. I am either going to get a great deal or I just sent a MO off to la-la land for $65. It was April 1st. See what happens.

Anyone have a handle on Benchmark powder I'm looking for some for my sons Accuracy load in his Target AR.. It just works better than any other powder I have tried in his with the 55gr Vmax.. Sub moa out to 500 yards all day every day just boring precision..
This has been the single rarest powder that I've seen since this circus has started, rarer than Trail Boss which isn't even being produced this year.

I had 8lb of H4350 in the cart early Monday on the Hodgdon site but $330 plus $48 ship/hazmat helped me decide I didn’t want it that bad.

When's the last time you've seen Alliant powder?
Anything RL15 through RL26?
I saw rl15 on powder valley last week available. I have never used or looked into rl so I checked what it was good with and in that time frame it was gone.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back