Component Availability

Well finally found me some rl17 4# for the low, low price of $276 to my door step.
I feel dirty now. Excuse me while I go cry in the shower.
Ouch! 😬
Just finished redoing load development on my 300wsm w/ 4350 bc RL17 has been impossible to find, or painfully expensive as you’re experiencing. Hey, you’ve got it now. … How much do you shoot with it? How long will it last you?

Ouch! 😬
Just finished redoing load development on my 300wsm w/ 4350 bc RL17 has been impossible to find, or painfully expensive as you’re experiencing. Hey, you’ve got it now. … How much do you shoot with it? How long will it last you?
I would be surprised if I shoot 100rds through this gun a year (light weight 300wsm ) so at least 4 or 5 years.
H4350 works good in mine with 178 absolute hammers. The RL17 is to try some 160-168 weights that h4350 didn't do it for me.

I would be surprised if I shoot 100rds through this gun a year (light weight 300wsm ) so at least 4 or 5 years.
H4350 works good in mine with 178 absolute hammers. The RL17 is to try some 160-168 weights that h4350 didn't do it for me.

Outdoor limited had some Federal 215 primers today and CCI large rifle also. Prices are a little high but not as high as GB.

Sportsman's Warehouse had Varget yesterday. 1 container limit sucks though. At least I got some. Found Big Game the day before too.

Anyone in interior Alaska...I am willing to trade looking for 209 shotgun primers,
I would trade either large rifle primers or large pistol primers which I have plenty for me.

Anyone in interior Alaska...I am willing to trade looking for 209 shotgun primers,
I would trade either large rifle primers or large pistol primers which I have plenty for me.
I picked up a 1000 of midway a while back how many do you need?

A guy at sportsman’s said federal and cci are not going to circulate anymore primers this year not sure how true that is.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back