Colorado Sheep/Goat/Moose Draw Results Thread

Took it easy and gave yall a chance this year. Next year I will draw the 4th sheep and 6th goat tags, the gloves are off.

Sure does make planning easier for all the other stuff though!

An RMBS board member who just finished his 6-year term-limited stint on the board drew sheep and mountain goat. Sheep karma...

Maybe I had a little karma to draw too, having joined RMBS board a month ago. Naw... am just ridiculously lucky in the draws. Even my friends curse me at times.

Including the above I know of 4 board members who drew goat so far this year. Something about that organization is good juju for drawing tags so suggest guys buy raffle tix for Sheep, mt. Goat, or pronghorn by May 13th before it is too late at:

Maybe I had a little karma to draw too, having joined RMBS board a month ago. Naw... am just ridiculously lucky in the draws. Even my friends curse me at times.

Including the above I know of 4 board members who drew goat so far this year. Something about that organization is good juju for drawing tags so suggest guys buy raffle tix for Sheep, mt. Goat, or pronghorn by May 13th before it is too late at:
Sneaky putting it after the draw!

Throw on a Red Sox hat+tank top and this could be the new you!
@wllm1313 Make sure and watch fever pitch to understand how to act as a Red Sox fan.
On a serious note do you get to keep points when you leave Colorado or are resident and non resident points a completely different ball game?

@wllm1313 Make sure and watch fever pitch to understand how to act as a Red Sox fan.
On a serious note do you get to keep points when you leave Colorado or are resident and non resident points a completely different ball game?

Seen it ;) my buddy has heirloom tickets and they do a similar thing. Pretty awesome tradition.

Pretty much all states let you keep your points... I think you lose them if you move to WY because for residents it’s a lottery. My points will stay the same I will just be applying as a NR. Takes more pts as a NR to draw ( mostly).

Seen it ;) my buddy has heirloom tickets and they do a similar thing. Pretty awesome tradition.

Pretty much all states let you keep your points... I think you lose them if you move to WY because for residents it’s a lottery. My points will stay the same I will just be applying as a NR. Takes more pts as a NR to draw ( mostly).

Don’t let him fool you, he will be playing the 2nd draw and the leftover draw like never before. He probably already has his spreadsheets built preparing for next year.

if willing to fork over the $$. way easier to draw Colo cow moose as a nonres...

Back