PEAX Equipment

Colorado Sheep/Goat/Moose Draw Results Thread

Congrats draw gang!

I went turkey hunting this morning and just got home to check - 2 PP charges.

I'd suggest you unsuccessful guys and gals stay in sheep/goat shape. There might be some buyer's remorse and more reissued licenses this year.

I refuse... that's a pipe dream... I've resigned myself to twinkies, beer, and tree stand hunting.

Goat it is. Will be an archery hunt. I left the desert tags on the table for others out of consideration.

2nd time I drew archery sheep and followed with goat the next year. All I am missing to perfectly replciate the past is another moose tag to go with it. dream big.

Goat it is. Will be an archery hunt. I left the desert tags on the table for others out of consideration.

2nd time I drew archery sheep and followed with goat the next year. All I am missing to perfectly replciate the past is another moose tag to go with it. dream big.

Mind sharing the unit you drew?

All I got was 2 $100 bills to pay. Oh well got to pay to try to play. Congrats on all who drew. I'll take another swing next year.

I'd suggest you unsuccessful guys and gals stay in sheep/goat shape. There might be some buyer's remorse and more reissued licenses this year.
Plus there is still the chance at a statewide tag through a raffle I heard about.

Know these guys? :) : https://www.bighornsheep.org/rendezvous-raffle-tickets

Well done! I dreamt that I drew my archery goat tag the other night. As I close in on 50, goats are going to be the first species I need to realistically drop out of the pool for and I don’t like thinking about that.

Reactions: Oak

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back