Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado Sheep/Goat/Moose Draw Results Thread

K thanks. Not gonna get my hopes too high but there's a chance... Maybe my credit card is just maxed out and it was declined for the 2nd point. Haha.
Crap sorry, I forgot my wife applied for sheep too.

So the first hit everyone got was for sheep, that’s all my wife applied for and points only.

Purchase alerts are your friends. Mine dings before I pull away from the gas pump.
Of course I have the same....However last year my actual sheep tag NEVER dinged and text never received. So weird. Today I am getting whiplash cuz buddies are texting repeatedly and I do not have a unique ding for tags so gotta look. And the wife is shopping buying gas etc.

Since I know I will prob draw desert sheep...and no charges yet...i’m pretty sure that they go Ed McMahon on you when you draw desert sheep. I’ll have to wait for a van to come pulling up into the driveway and guy to get out with a TV camera and a big poster of congratulations. i will wait on my front stoop instead of checking credit card.

Last edited:
My son got an unsuccessful email for Bighorn Sheep and I got a charge for a $100 point. Looks like it is just the Bighorn Sheep draw so far.

Back