PEAX Equipment

COLORADO - Due April 2, 20123

Yes you can put in for points only, but you still have to pay for the tag and get a refund later.

I'm in for points on elk and deer, applied for mountain goat but more than likely someone with 3 preference points will apply and I won't have a chance at it, probably my best odds are on the desert bighorn tag at .27%! ;)

I have made all my lists, checked em twice (at least) and am now waiting for Santa Claus, in the person of the Colorado, Wyoming and New Mexico game deparments, to decide what I get.

Points first choice for me and a 1st season rifle tag as 2nd choice;elk
just a point for deer,and plan to cash them in next year
Went back and forth over what to do .Hopefully, me and the boy will draw the rifle tag but I didn't research it at all as far as odds.I just know the unit and figured what the heck;couldn't hurt.Hoping to get my son out for elk this season,and may do a otc tag

I guess I need to start thinking about this soon.

I'm a little late to the party, too, but got it done today. Have good odds for deer, elk, and pronghorn, and this will be my 13th year applying for bull moose in Colorado. Will pick up a bear and another elk tag before season. Been saving for a third deep freezer just in case. :)

Anyone know what leftover looks like for 4th season? I'm in for points this year, but thinking a November trip to CO might be in order given all the hyperbole I've seen over the boycott.

I took care of it last night. I put in for PP only and will have them put the refund towards an OTC either sex archery elk tag. Less than 5 months away now.

I've never seen that system so bogged down. Friends are freaking, I'm glad I didn't wait for once!

I've never seen that system so bogged down. Friends are freaking, I'm glad I didn't wait for once!

People on other forums are saying, "this happens every year!" Honestly, I can't remember CO ever having serious problems. That said, I'm glad you applied early, so that I could apply early. :D

Glad I got mine in earlier in the day. My brother completed his about an hour before the site crashed. This is going to be my first time doing an elk hunt. I'm bringing along my son and brother who also have not been elk hunting before. I can't wait!

Back