Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Colorado Back Door

Would a 581 code be on file if you put down the option of ..
If unsuccessful in the draw send me an OTC either sex archery.
Trying to figure out if I drew my first choice of a
Bull muzzy tag..

After 19 years, looks like I might finally hit the reset button on Colorado elk points.

CO elk.jpg

Whoops...my bad. I stand corrected, the deer part threw me off.

I now know CO is really confusing,besides dozens of hunts overlapping,points,etc....
Seriously,you guys don't know what you drew or put in for?

I now know CO is really confusing,besides dozens of hunts overlapping,points,etc....

I know what my first choice was, but don't remember if I put in for 2nd & 3rd. Normally I don't so I will get thrown into the leftover draw since since I hunt over the counter area. My first choice was 50/50 odds, so I was going back and forth on what to do, and my computer hard drive crapped out earlier this month, so I don't have a copy of my app.

Congrats Randy! I'll keep an eye out there for a big one for you.

This is an unofficial way to get your results early.

There is a different screen that shows exactly what you put in for, and the official results show what you drew.

Congrats Randy! I'll keep an eye out there for a big one for you.

This is an unofficial way to get your results early.

There is a different screen that shows exactly what you put in for, and the official results show what you drew.

Sorry, I thought it was still the guessing game. I don't watch what goes on outside NM much anymore.
I stopped applying & hunting CO in early eighties.
Congrats folks,Good Luck & Good Hunting!

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back