Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Cheer me up boys…

Anybody who has been through it…got any tips or tricks for keeping these braces from falling down? Can’t even walk between rooms without it ending up down at my ankle. Driving me nuts.
After severed patellar tendon repair, 'wore one just like that 24/7 (not fun trying to sleep) for six weeks. The same gravity caused experience drove me nuts, even with constant tightening if moving about and holding it up with one hand.

The upside is that once you are freed from that torturous device it's like having a new lease on life! :D

Seems like you have to keep cinching it tighter where it does the most holding. Yep, bare skin helps. Please don't take it off!!!!

Tack spray will help. You'll eventually sweat it off but you can take it off, let the brace and leg dry and reapply. Not perfect but it helps. I liked the kind made for football players.

Since you paid a couple of hundred bucks for it lol (add as many decimals as needed) call the folks that fitted it and be nice but firm...make it fit. Your surgical repair depends on this, and they should be receptive. If not, call your surgeon, and say, my brace keeps slipping and I'm afraid my repair won't work. That'll get the ball rolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who has been through it…got any tips or tricks for keeping these braces from falling down? Can’t even walk between rooms without it ending up down at my ankle. Driving me nuts.
Clearly you did not prep properly, As is eating enough of the guilty pleasure of your choice. Your legs are just too skinny. A little extra padding helps.
On a serious note. Tape the top and bottom of the brace to you leg. Duct tape for on clothing, athletic if you are going to bare skin. Helped for me.

Mrs45 had this problem when she had her ACL done. I suggested a garter belt. She threw a shoe at me....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back