Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Can we talk about underwear?

Imma go ahead and say it....I AM COMMANDO!!! I got a horrible case of jock itch in basic and a DS suggesting it changed my life. I run really hot all the time and sweat is always and issue. The air movement and lack of one more layer to get twisted and hold heat are great for me. If it is really cold AND I am going to be sitting I will put on some old issue polypros. I find they work well....especially since I have 10 full sets and they were free :)

I have several black ovis. They can be found cheap on camofire fairly often. I'd recommend going up in size as they run small.

Commando here too!!! Baby wipes in the morning, a good dusting of GoldBond powder, n then another midday dusting n I’m good to go!

The answer to the OP question is No guys can't talk about underwear without going down a ton of rabbit holes and making all sorts of comments.

That is why I go commando!!!!!!!!!

The answer to the OP question is No guys can't talk about underwear without going down a ton of rabbit holes and making all sorts of comments.

That is why I go commando!!!!!!!!!
I should have know. Better because many of the responses are very similar to what I would have though of myself. 🤣 but ya gotta try.

Me: Heck yeah $16/pair is worth it. You get what you pay for!

Also me: $40/pair for underwear?!?!?!

Seriously. When originally reading through this thread, "Oh, First Lite seems to be good. Lots of guys recommending . . . maybe I'll check it out . . . . HOLY Crap! $50/pair for underwear?? I can bring extra cheapos and just burn them every day if I need to!"

Ive tried merino, ive tried the fancy ones with one pouch and ones with two pouches, ive tried UA...they all suck, they all shift and stretch and they all ride up

This is fear number 1! There’s no worse feeling that or chaffed butt crack. Maybe I need to take a trip to Victoria’s Secret after all
The worst part was the application of "taint cream" we found in Malta, Montana. In an 8x10 tent. We have been friends for over 30 years, but some things just can't be shared. On a positive note, the Albertson's in Malta has taint cream. mtmuley

Imma go ahead and say it....I AM COMMANDO!!! I got a horrible case of jock itch in basic and a DS suggesting it changed my life. I run really hot all the time and sweat is always and issue. The air movement and lack of one more layer to get twisted and hold heat are great for me. If it is really cold AND I am going to be sitting I will put on some old issue polypros. I find they work well....especially since I have 10 full sets and they were free :)

Damn dude...10 full sets? No wonder underwear don't fit you right...I just came equipped with 1 full set...you got some strong genetics there. Then again, with all the trouble I've let my one set lead me into, I probably wouldn't have survived having that many.

Damn dude...10 full sets? No wonder underwear don't fit you right...I just came equipped with 1 full set...you got some strong genetics there. Then again, with all the trouble I've let my one set lead me into, I probably wouldn't have survived having that many.
When they got you issue into our OCIE there was a big box that said "take what you want"........I also got a full set of SOF issue OR gloves ;)

Back