First animal harvested..now I’m meat skittish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you people for taking this thread to 5 pages and making me come back to look after I read the first three posts yesterday and tapped out.
What's really funny about this thread. We aren't even talking about the original post. It has been derailed so bad that we are looking at SuperFund claim for the cleanup. I do believe that this thread is worthy of 9 pages at least.🤣🤣

I dated this chick who chose to be vegetarian out of principle. She was one of those. It was an arduous task and she let everyone know about protein, iron and B vitamin yadda yadda.

Out of spite I went straight vegan for a whole month. It’s easy if you want to.

This is going to require more advice than show me you butthole
You bite your tongue new guy. There is no finer advice from anyone on this planet than “show us your butthole!” As good as the classic “peace or justice” line is, it just isn’t as universal as SUYBH.

Write this down - Hunt Talk Man could bring Israel and Palestine together at the same table and have them playing drinking games with a single “Show us your butthole.”

You bite your tongue new guy. There is no finer advice from anyone on this planet than “show us your butthole!” As good as the classic “peace or justice” line is, it just isn’t as universal as SUYBH.

Write this down - Hunt Talk Man could bring Israel and Palestine together at the same table and have them playing drinking games with a single “Show us your butthole.”
I have written this down and I'm making a mental note as well. I may even get SUYBH tattooed on the left and right ham to stand in solidarity with those that support and believe in the greatest superhero to have ever have lived HUNTTALK MAN!!! Dah-tah-dah!!!

If you’re being serious...
Good thing is you’re gonna end up with mostly boned out meat so you don’t have to worry about that.
If you’re a pretty bland eater (chicken and rice) maybe you can just grind it, brown it with some salt and throw it on a bed of rice or greens.
I do this when I’m not in a meat crisis.
Venison is lean af so you don’t even have to drain the fat.
Super convenient.

Gnawing the meat of the little rat spine on the back piece of a squirrel is still a little weird to me, but if I braise then then pick the meat I think nothing of it.
Which is odd because I will gnaw tf out of beef, pork, chicken or deer bones and think nothing of it. 🤷‍♂️

Fo
If you’re being serious...
Good thing is you’re gonna end up with mostly boned out meat so you don’t have to worry about that.
If you’re a pretty bland eater (chicken and rice) maybe you can just grind it, brown it with some salt and throw it on a bed of rice or greens.
I do this when I’m not in a meat crisis.
Venison is lean af so you don’t even have to drain the fat.
Super convenient.

Gnawing the meat of the little rat spine on the back piece of a squirrel is still a little weird to me, but if I braise then then pick the meat I think nothing of it.
Which is odd because I will gnaw tf out of beef, pork, chicken or deer bones and think nothing of it. 🤷‍♂️
For real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back