Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Cameron Hanes

Not sure if this is off topic or not but my hero is a guy who shoots a gigantic friggin bull almost every danged year...and when I find out where he's hunting (and/or what his hunting rig looks like) then and only then shall I train hard enough and be tan enough to unlock the mystery that is one Mr...green...mac daddy...horn!!!!!

Yeah, hardly any decent hunters on this sight, all they do is gossip.

Good grief...better to gossip than be a groupie.

::).

Attachments

• john-wayne-meme-generator-cameron-hanes-never-heard-of-her-7e5a26.jpg
    john-wayne-meme-generator-cameron-hanes-never-heard-of-her-7e5a26.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
When I was living in Washington and obsessed with blacktails I got his book Bowhunting Trophy Hunting Blacktails. Great Book and normal dude that was not obsessed with fitness just backcountry bowhunting. He by no means was super fit. Just an Oregon dude with a stache. I'm sure the sponsors got to him. His good bud Roy Roth was no that fit at all and he respected him for being able to hunt with the fittest. I haven't seen anything on him in years so surprised by the massive selfless posted.

Pete

Yeah, hardly any decent hunters on this sight, all they do is gossip.

Good grief...better to gossip than be a groupie.

Not a groupie at all, not even that much of a fan. Impartial, just find this type of chatter between men kind of silly. But hey, knock your selves out. Some of you could really give my teenage sister a run for her money in the vapid gossip department..... and it's still way better than another Trump post

Last edited:
Anybody been following Cam Hanes instagram today? Big thumbs up to him.

I grew a new respect for him. Not just on instagram but he's also been "hammering" Chaffetz on Facebook as well. He, Joe Rogan, solo hunter, Steven Rinella and several other hunting people/groups/org have called Chaffetz out by name and I guarantee this pressure will have some effect, so keep it on.

I've saw his facebook posts and a left him a message stating that I appreciated him getting into the fight. That dude has a huge audience.

I'm guessing there was a reason Newberg, Hanes, Rogan, Rinella, Warren, HUSH, Gritty, and a host of others were at a certain happy hour on Tuesday night of SHOT. Great to see everyone stepping up with a voice.

I'm hoping the hornets are swarming as loud as they feel when I take the pulse of social media.

I'm hoping the hornets are swarming as loud as they feel when I take the pulse of social media.

Rogan has spoke about public lands on like 4 of his last 6 podcasts and has been posting pro public lands posts for the last week. With Cameron Hanes and Rinella on the attack as well, the majority of western hunting's presence on social media has made its position clear. The heat is on and people aren't focusing on PLT at the moment because a call for outright sale has arrived.

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but if we can beat this idea of the sale of public lands unconscious with relentless pressure and growing support, the idea of public land transfer will be weaker by association. They threw their biggest punch first, and showed those on the fence what they're really after. They very well may have weakened the PLT movement.

I may be riding on a high from the rally, but the diversity and passion from those people who were there makes me think they poked the bear and Todd Orr they aint.

Last edited:
Back