Calling all coffee snobs...

I circle around a lot on coffee types. Right now Taster's Choice is in my pack because that is what I could get and it's cheap. I think Starbucks Via taste like gas station coffee filtered through a dirty sock that was used to wipe sweat from a donkey's junk.

I tried Dark Timber bag style a long time ago and thought it was too weak. Randy11 got me drinking that cheap freeze dried espresso in a jar too

big fan of the regular cafe bustelo instant. and compared to via i'm an even bigger fan of the price. i used to use their actual espresso coffee in my espresso machine in college all the time

they do have a cafe con dulce de leche instant @wllm1313

i myself haven't tried it. but i'm thinking i want to

1598368457407.png

Point of clarification, I think this got lost.

I like a decent amount of milk and sugar in my coffee, probably would be making myself a vanilla latte every morning if I had my druthers.

So the question, does anyone make a better instant vanilla latte than Via, the BRCC isn’t really comparable as it’s apples to oranges.

(Also before the latte wisecrack, I started drinking coffee a couple of years ago after my wife dropped the hammer on 40 redbull a month habit, so let’s just call it process)

We bought our espresso machine in advance of our third kid so we could always be 30 seconds away from coffee - drink it however you like and no one else needs to like it but you.

As far as instant lattes, via is pretty good, but you might have better luck with building your own and carrying in a Ziploc. My experience with building your own recipe is you can dial it in to exactly what you like vs what is on sale in a single serve pack. For example, our home cocoa recipe is ascent protein powder, collagen, powdered dark chocolate and some evaporated milk.

After seeing so many people suggest the pour over set ups I found some disposable single serve pour over filters on amazon. They have arms and hang on your cup. Just tested it out and was really surprised. It made a real cup of coffee a hundred times better then instant and it was pretty quick. I’m unpacking my food for next week and repacking some real coffee and these little filters.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back