Caribou Gear Tarp

Call your Dad and tell him you love him.

Great to hear that a full recovery is a possibility. Continued prayers to your father and your family.

Got to visit Dad last night at the UVA Medical Center. He was in good spirits and was up to watching the episode of Randy11's goat hunt on my brother's computer. He said it looked like that hunt would be a bit too tough for him right now. :)

Got to visit Dad last night at the UVA Medical Center. He was in good spirits and was up to watching the episode of Randy11's goat hunt on my brother's computer. He said it looked like that hunt would be a bit too tough for him right now. :)

Thats pretty funny, sounds like he is in good spirits. I'm sure just getting to see him is good for you too. I hope the rest of the family is doing better too. It's hard on spouses especially, alot of raw emotions to deal with as well as alot of work. I've heard through the grapevine that there is alot of support coming from the community. I'm not too far away so pm me if you need me to do anything or check on anything, especially when you head back west.

That had to be good to hear.

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and concern. Dad is home from the hospital and will continue his recovery at home. God has truly blessed our family. I am profoundly grateful for the expert care of the surgeons and all the medical team at UVA and everyone who contributed to saving Dad's life. Coming from where he was 6 days ago, it truly is astounding to see the progress he has made.

That's one tough old bird.

Glad to hear it Gerald. We'll keep you & yours in our prayers.

That really is amazing to hear. Sounds like an incredibly tough (and lucky) man. Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back