Call your Dad and tell him you love him.

Gerald,
I am glad to hear your dad has made it through the begining of this disaster. Prayers for him and the rest of your family. Give me a call if I can do anything for you or help answer any questions.
Ethan

Wow, I can't even imagine the shock and the emotions. We all need to take time for our loved ones, thank you for the reminder. Your dad and family will be in my prayers tonight. Peace be with you all !

Words of wisdom, Gerald. Those who have lost their Dad would give anything for one more phone call.

Prayers for your Dad that the long road ahead gets him back to good health. And giving thanks that he is still here among us. Sounds like it could have been an even worse outcome.
This exactly!

The whole Cats in the Cradle thing....
Life is too short not to take the time.
I happen to be one wishing the phone would ring again...

Sounds like he still has a bit to endure..... Hoping the best for him.

What a horrific way to help a guy keep things in perspective.

Safe travels for you and your family Gerald, and continued positive news from your dad. Sounds like he's in good hands.

I'll be praying for your dad as well as the rest of the family. So sorry to hear it, Gerald!

Just saw this. Thoughts are with you and your family. Hope recovery is quick and complete.

Made it to my parent's place last night. I'll be going to see him in the hospital this afternoon. He made it out of the ICU and into another room. He is lucid and talking and although in lots of pain it looks hopeful for a full recovery. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts, prayers and concern!

I'm sure seeing you and just your being there will give him a big boost. God bless.

Thanks for the update, I've been hoping to see some positive news about his situation.
Where does he farm and does the family have things covered on the farm? Thoughts and prayers still headed your way.

Thanks for the update, I've been hoping to see some positive news about his situation.
Where does he farm and does the family have things covered on the farm? Thoughts and prayers still headed your way.

He's in Virginia. The community and different churches around here have been amazing. We've been covered up with friends and neighbors helping on the farm.

Back