Bulls, hell holes, and empty Camelbaks

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
Bracing legs on my shoulders, head, chin, back, neck, etc 😬

Isn’t that have every solo elk goes?

Congrats on the bull. Having been in the bottom of that country this year via raft I have no need to hunt the breaks for elk. My pack this year was no where close to as rough but I also ran out of water. I think a lifestraw earned a permenant pace in my pack

Isn’t that have every solo elk goes?

Congrats on the bull. Having been in the bottom of that country this year via raft I have no need to hunt the breaks for elk. My pack this year was no where close to as rough but I also ran out of water. I think a lifestraw earned a permenant pace in my pack

Every oh shit kit needs to have a pack of Katadyn Micropur Mp1 tablets.

Congrats - awesome adventure. Thanks for sharing. @JLS New Beartooth wasn’t it? How did it hold up after putting it through it’s paces?

Yes, it was a new Beartooth 80. It’s now a well used Beartooth 80. I really like this pack. I don’t use the top lid for day hunting. I’ve been playing around with just the bag and it seems to work well. Still a few quirks and nuances to figure out. The frame is awesome.

It was pretty easy to lash the head on with a quarter. I really like the two buckles that attach the bag to the top of the frame when you are hauling meat.

I missed this thread the first go around too. Congrats and glad it turned out the way it did.

I’m amazed at how much more water I go through on a hot day bow hunting compared to rifle hunting in the cold. It doesn’t take long to go through a lot of water in September.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back