PEAX Equipment

Bozeman Saves the World?

Just exactly how do you define "wins"?

While I'm at it would you like me to define the word "if" as well. You're starting to sound a little too much like you might be Bill Clinton's bastard son.

Bigsky-
Yeah the team with the most rules wins. Are you completely retarded or just on medication today?

Just curious...did the news media make the rules? NO. Who set rules for military engagement? Is it wrong to go by said rules? If it is wrong to go by said rules, who is to say which rules should and shouldn't be followed? Is it just in war these rules should not be followed? If the rules should not be followed is it just out of country or in country as well? Are you retarded or do you just not like the way the constitution of the United States was written? BTW- to answer your question...no I'm not retarded and no medication necessary or used.

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! I thought I had a fairly clean mind, but now I know otherwise.

The problem with political liberalism is that it's based on the belief that individuals know best what is best for them. Most think they do, say they do, but probably don't.

My opinion is that we would have been much better off not sending any soldiers to Iraq, other than a few for the damage/attitude assessment after leveling Baghdad and a few other target rich areas back in 2002. But I'm not saying I know what's best - that's just my opinion. :D

Liberalism.....it's a disease. It's spreading south of Missoula at a pretty good clip as well.

BigHornRam- It's spreading? Come on, it's a full-blown infestation. My favorite person from the Bitterroot valley shoots most of his neighbor's pets. :D

BTW- to answer your question...no I'm not retarded and no medication necessary or used.

Nice to know you come about your stupidity naturally. I must say I'm a little surprised that you would brag about it though.

I'm on the Bozeman underground anti-Hillary joke list. Unfortunatly the distribution list isn't large - scary scary. So I'll share here:

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't. The aged cow was struck and killed.
Hillary told her driver to go up to the farm house and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls. About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.
"What happened to you," asked Hillary? "Well," the driver replied, "the Farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."
"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary. The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, "I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

I just received a surveillance photo from the Senate Building.

Attachments

• hillary.jpg
    hillary.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 109
No wonder Bill was boning his fugly interns. At least Dubya's lady isn't a man.
peehillary.jpg

Greenhorn,

Your welcome to borrow my highly scientific Hillary tax poll on the investment forum for your underground anti-Hill e-mail group.

I'm on the Bozeman underground anti-Hillary joke list. Unfortunatly the distribution list isn't large - scary scary. So I'll share here:

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't. The aged cow was struck and killed.
Hillary told her driver to go up to the farm house and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls. About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.
"What happened to you," asked Hillary? "Well," the driver replied, "the Farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made passionate love to me."
"My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary. The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, "I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

LOL! Nice! :D

MattK, yup stupidity is something I have to work at and if you want to call it synthetic that doesn't bother me. I will always consider people that come by it naturally to be the experts. Still, I can't figure out why you are so proud of your natural ability and even go so far as to brag about it. Must be a stupidity thing that only the naturals understand. Please continue to dazzle me.

Just curious...did the news media make the rules? NO. Who set rules for military engagement? Is it wrong to go by said rules? If it is wrong to go by said rules, who is to say which rules should and shouldn't be followed? Is it just in war these rules should not be followed? If the rules should not be followed is it just out of country or in country as well? (quote Dr. Suess or Jesse Jackson???)

As the great Jose would say, "Why compromise on something you can win?"...ie: Shag the rules.

Bigsky- Please dazzle us with your brilliance...just answer a few questions. I understand and embrace my lack of knowledge. I'm sure to a brilliant mind such as yours these are simple questions, easily answered.
As I have never been in the military...could you let me know (1. while in battle) if there are rules of engagement set forth by the military already? 2. Does the military already have a code of conduct that they go by with or without interference by a politician? 3. If there is, how has the wording or implementation been changed? Bottom line: Do you believe the military should be held to the rules and codes the military has set for themselves?

As for the war: Please give one example of how the war has been hindered. It seems to me troop levels are controlled by the POTUS and funding has increased. There have been words said disagreeing with the war but not the troops. Ever heard of sticks and stones... The part you consider a hindrance as far as I can see is the military (and cia) being held to the standards and code of conduct the American people set for them (prior to any war starting). I don't consider this a hindrance by the media or congress. If you can't follow the rules...don't join the game.

I used the bold function to identify the questions you seem to have missed in an earlier post. Thanks in advance...

NHY-
As the great Jose would say, "Why compromise on something you can win?"...ie: Shag the rules.

Which rules should we not go by? To what extent should we (as the civilized nation) go? Who should set the limits and since we are getting rid of rules...how about the constitution as well? Do we really need to go by that old document any longer?

What do rules of engagement and the Bozo City Council calling for troops to withdraw have to do with each other?

If you have never had to live by ROE then you know not of what you speak. ROE are set forth in the Mission and influenced by the political policy makers. Often they are explicitly spelled out in the Orders from the civilian command. They are political decision not a military decision.

The battlefield reality often is not reflected in ROE's.

Maybe the Bozo City Council can help clear up that issue as well.

Nemont

Matt, If a country is in a War with an UnBadged Combatant, how does one wage a civilized war? The bombing of Women and Children by the Dozens to kill one GI smacks of Uncivilized. John

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dtownsend
Back