Boise Iron man......

Refund/Withdrawal Policy
Withdrawal requests must be received in writing via E-mail to [email protected]. Without exception, all requests must be received on or before April 30, 2011 to be eligible for a partial refund of $75.00 (USD). Transfers or deferrals are NOT permitted.

Good luck!! I'm too chicken.

PS- Take the bike off the top of the rig before pulling into the garage... :D

Yikes! Iron man? With all due respect, you must be a bad azz. I'm barely running 10 miles right now. Hope for 20 by the end of the summer.

Does this mean Moosie is paying for the entrance fee? :)

I'll run the last 13.1 miles in the relay. 2 hours max...

Wow that's a lot of money for a punishment.

A lot here hae paid a lot more to ex wifes for greater punishment. ;)

Good luck!! I'm too chicken.

PS- Take the bike off the top of the rig before pulling into the garage... :D

I drive ONE BIKE into the garage and I get labled the rest of my life !!!! hehe.

This a call out thread? :D

Nope, think of it more as a "reminder" thread. I think you stated you wanted to do it. Now you're on the pot. Either Chit, or get off :D

Yikes! Iron man? With all due respect, you must be a bad azz. I'm barely running 10 miles right now. Hope for 20 by the end of the summer.

Don't mix up "stupid" and slow for a Badda$$. LT on this site is the badd ass. He's finishing these races when I'm just starting my run part. I've jsut got started and only running 6-8 miles a week. only 3-4 miles a time. Nothnig fancy. I'll work up a little prior to though. It's he Biking that kills me. I will put in more saddle time then last year for sure !!!

Does this mean Moosie is paying for the entrance fee? :)

Hell, I had to borrow money to pay for MY entry fee. No Way can I cover some one elses.

I'll run the last 13.1 miles in the relay. 2 hours max...

NO relays in the Iron man. The Triathlons like the Sprint or intermediate ones you can do relays of 3 man teams. If that was the case. I'd do the swimming part and ditch the rest. Us Fat guys float better !!!

Now I have a Bike with fat tires and wide handlebar and a fat ass seat. How fast and far do we need to go and are there any hills? I usually walk my bike up the hills and coast down the other side. I really don't like to run any more as my shins hurt and I seem to sweat a lot. I do have a Health Club membership, but it runs out in February. Maybe next year. John

Oooh, WV getting called out in public! Sheesh and his avatar sure looks way too comfortable for running oneself into the ground! :D

Is our famous 'lope archery stalker joining in this event? More peeps to root for the better! :)

Grats Moosie on getting your mojo letter. Grats - now go wear yourself out - running, swimming and cycling! Somehow, that does not sound too appealing... ;)

Oooh, WV getting called out in public! Sheesh and his avatar sure looks way too comfortable for running oneself into the ground! :D

I logged 2.89 miles two weeks ago but I think I owe a few from last week. This week though....8 miles so far...on the elliptical :(

I need to chit indeed, I have gassed my wife out of the house and the secretary from the office. :W:

Moosie - I will let you know for sure in a little over a month depending on any tags I may pull in Wyoming. I planned to bring the kids and wife and do a vacation of it but my wife decided to book a trip to Disney in April killing a bunch of fun money.

Moosie,

What's this 70.3 $hit?

When are you going to step up to the REAL IM distance?

140.6 would be alot more impressive....

If you aw my Physic' You'd think 70.3 is impressive ;)

WV, Roger that on the draws. Although not fancy, You could stay in my camper in my yard so You wouldn't have to shell out for a fancy Hotel, etc. We'd cook you meals as well....

Just kicking that out. How does your wife feel about you goingto someones house that you met on the internet :D :D HAHA !!! I know my wife freaked out the first time :p

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back