Caribou Gear

BIG! BIG! BIG! News

Hunter&Huntress

Today my wife and I found out that we will be having 3 baby girls! Although, I was really hoping for there to be at least one boy I cant wait to meet them. I know with my wife and I being out door people they too will love the outdoors. We both have cow tags for area 19 but I don't think she is going to be doing much hunting this year. Hopefully I can fill the freezer this year, because its going to be a busy next couple of years!

Awesome, congrats!! Mine are 2.5 and 6 months, and I can only imagine what you're about to experience.

My sister has triplet daughters that are about to turn 14. I always thought it would be cool to have a blonde, brunette, and a red head. All blondish brunettes. Oh well. Congratulations what great news.

Maybe you will get lucky and they read the photo wrong, either way it's a win. Congrats ! I hope you have DEEP pockets ! LOL

What an incredible blessing !!! Congratulations!!! My two daughters are my best hunting partners for the last several years , my guess is you will have 3 of the same = triple the fun !!!

Great news, ya better eat your wheaties.......

Good luck and prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back