Beware the Portland Pizza

I watched Randy and crew today on YouTube. Randy explained the whole deal! Such an awful thing to happen. After the ordeal Randy still did his seminar, and spoke at a fund raiser to help Oregon hunters! Such a stand up person! Heal fast Randy!

Home now. They could fix two of the three tendons, the two most important ones. He said he thinks the muscles repairs will be fine. Cant lift anything over 5# for twelve weeks My POW June bear hunt is in question. No beaver trapping. Cancelled the Havasau sunfish trip in April. He thinks I'll be ready for hunting season.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts.
You didn't try to schedule POW bear with Rinella this year, did you?

It's good to hear the surgeon was able to fix the most important parts. Wishing you the best for recovery and hope you can go on your bear hunt.

Nope. It was/is supposed to be with the myth, the man, the legend - Jim Baichtal.
I sure hope you're able to go still. Hunting anything with the good Dr. would be awesome, but bear on POW? Unmissable. I think you should bring Marcus, Parente, Jace, Paul, and and all hands on deck to handle all the chores and work so you can go and get that sick footie. Please take care and heal well Randy.

Sounds like your on the road to recovery. That's good to hear. Watched latest "Fresh Tracks Weekly" this morning. Was good to see you were up & around midweek timeframe. Best wishes on your upcoming rehab.

Damn sorry to hear this! Hoping for a speedy recovery. If you think the pizza in Portland is bad, don’t try the chicken!

will they be able to get all your finger tendons repaired?watched your weekly show and looks like ya got a couple fingers maybe not working too well yet? hope you heal good.

Get well soon Randy!! Holy smokes I hate eating out anywhere, definitely staying away from any Portland pizza. If you get any time maybe you could convince the CO CPW to stock the Mexican wolves instead of the greater Yellowstone Canadian monsters:)) They are knee deep in wolf meetings in February and March, trying to decide how much to reimburse everyone for upcoming predatory damages ;)
I've written the CPW three times but have yet to hear a response.

Best wishes on a full and speedy recovery. Thankfully you were out quick, but if you'd had to stay in the hospital longer, we could've sent you an antler bouquet and jerky basket.

Wow, sorry to hear Randy. That is awful. I have no doubt you will find a way to be ready for fall. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back