Beware the Portland Pizza

Due to all of the complications of my liver, and prior blood clots, the surgeon is deferring the surgery until Friday, when he can do it in the hospital rather than as outpatient surgery. The good news is he said these tendons and muscles can be reconnected with 90+ percent success. He was pretty optimistic. He warned me I have three months of recovery. That could impair my Alaska bear hunting.

Due to all of the complications of my liver, and prior blood clots, the surgeon is deferring the surgery until Friday, when he can do it in the hospital rather than as outpatient surgery. The good news is he said these tendons and muscles can be reconnected with 90+ percent success. He was pretty optimistic. He warned me I have three months of recovery. That could impair my Alaska bear hunting.

shoot left handed?

As long as the trigger finger works, you’ve got enough lackies on payroll to do the rest.

Much frustration therein, but caution is better than a bad result. Missing a bear hunt is small potatoes compared with a whole lot of what-ifs that could result from rushing things.

David
NM

Man, that's awful Randy.
Sorry you have to go through that.
Prayers for a successful surgery and rapid and full recovery.

Wow, remind me to never go out to eat pizza when you're in town.

That really sucks, good luck with the surgery and recovery.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back