• Crispy Chicken Sandwich

Votes: 23 10.9%
  • Lobster Roll (for wllm)

Votes: 21 10.0%
  • French Dip

Votes: 34 16.1%

• Total voters
View attachment 232655
The no fly zone for good sammishes per the locations they provided.

Also, several of those are no actual sammi, there are burgers, brauts, and random seafood included that are not sammiches.
THis is a salad.
View attachment 232656
oh man I miss whole-belly fried clams, I fill up on seafood every time we go back to New England to hold me over till the next trip.

I was telling Mrs kansasdad about the thread. She asked if anyone had yet suggested a fluffernutter sandwich as a favorite. Peanut butter and Kraft marshmello cream, bread of your choice…..main dish or dessert, take your pick.
Like I said…

Nothing on that list is worth voting for…

It’s a main stream list of common bread compilations of meats.

Garlic hummus, sliced red bell peppers, provolone on 9 grain wheat

Reuben on Russian black bread with tomato added

BLT with almost overripe purple garden tomatoes that runs down your face when you bite into it. Oven-broiled bacon basted in maple syrup. Romaine, sourdough, real mayo. W/ sweet tea

Waffle folded in half with sliced bananas, chunky peanut butter, mini dark chocolate chips and butter in the middle. W/ pulpy OJ

I was telling Mrs kansasdad about the thread. She asked if anyone had yet suggested a fluffernutter sandwich as a favorite. Peanut butter and Kraft marshmello cream, bread of your choice…..main dish or dessert, take your pick.
Ate si many if these as a kid the thought of one now makes me want puke...lol

Here's where we've ended up. You've basically got until the rifle elk seasons fire up to vote.

1660766690898.png

Still surprised reuben has taken the cake for now. But also not suprised.

Now we know what to serve at the next HT gathering and.... also who not to invite.

Here's where we've ended up. You've basically got until the rifle elk seasons fire up to vote.

View attachment 234617

Still surprised reuben has taken the cake for now. But also not suprised.

Now we know what to serve at the next HT gathering and.... also who not to invite.
I would have said an elk reubin if it was there...or a Cantors Deli model.
Never had a lobster roll ,cuban, crispy chicken, or a Big Mac.
A regular mcbuttholes made me sick.
I grew up with the original mcd and In and Out nearby. In & Out was the place to hang. Mcd's where dad took us in the car....49cent gangabers.

I would have said an elk reubin if it was there...or a Cantors Deli model.
Never had a lobster roll ,cuban, crispy chicken, or a Big Mac.
A regular mcbuttholes made me sick.
I grew up with the original mcd and In and Out nearby. In & Out was the place to hang. Mcd's where dad took us in the car....49cent gangabers.

you're missing out on some great classic sammies right there.

you can't go wrong with a big mac in my book. whether a mcbutthole, gangaber?, or the McGangBang, i'm in.

mcd's for life for me. life's too short to act like i'm above that chit.

i really thought about it from the angle of if i was only allowed to eat two different sammies for the rest of my life... my two votes on the list were Philly Cheese and Crispy Chicken. Crispy Chicken gotta be spicy tho 👌

you're missing out on some great classic sammies right there.

you can't go wrong with a big mac in my book. whether a mcbutthole, gangaber?, or the McGangBang, i'm in.

mcd's for life for me. life's too short to act like i'm above that chit.

i really thought about it from the angle of if i was only allowed to eat two different sammies for the rest of my life... my two votes on the list were Philly Cheese and Crispy Chicken. Crispy Chicken gotta be spicy tho 👌
I'm a food snob...in NM. If I can't make it to the Elkhorn for a GCCB then Blakes will doo.
I have had mcds coffee in the middle of the night, unless Bennies is open.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back