Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Best Netflix/Amazon/Hulu to Binge Watch During Social Distancing.

Daughter loves *Bones. 12 Seasons... What could go wrong... right? 😟 I believe the internet may find fatigue occasionally. Only so much Booth, Bones, Hedge(?), Cam(?), Zack I... I mean the internet can tolerate.

Good Omens - Amazon Prime Only 6 episodes but really enjoyed the angels vs demons - quirky humor

Terminator - The Sarah Connor Chronicles

I'm pretty much a fan of all things Terminator. This series kinda has some ups and downs but it's mostly a story of futuristic guerilla warfare with multiple sides in multiple timelines. Arnie's not in it of course, but the actors that play various evil robots built for the destruction of humanity do a good job of capturing the feel of the first 2 movies.

End of watch is a good cop drama.

Season 1 of True Detective is fantastic. Woody Harrelson & McConaughey are terrific together.

Season 2 just ok. Vince Vaughn disappoints.

Season 3 is pretty good as well. Stephen Dorf is great in this.

End of watch is a good cop drama.

Season 1 of True Detective is fantastic. Woody Harrelson & McConaughey are terrific together.

Season 2 just ok. Vince Vaughn disappoints.

Season 3 is pretty good as well. Stephen Dorf is great in this.
Yeah it's funny how season 2 in "vinci" just wasnt hitting the mark - they were reaching too far and left whole segments (important ones) of characters undeveloped.

I'm with you on seasons 1 and 3 - personally I think season 1 is the best mini series I've ever seen.

I've gone back to doing another watch of Letterkenny, when I'm not chorin'. I seriously love that show. K.

Pluto TV is free and has a 24 hour Bond channel (only 12 of the older ones), the Military Channel which I can lose a whole bunch of time on, etc. I was pretty surprised about all the stuff on there.

Crackle is pretty good, occasionally they rotate in movies like the Die Hard series and the Alien series, a whole lot of garbage to sift through, though.

Scrubs can always get a rewatch from me, Dr. Cox and the Janitor crack me up to no end.

M.A.S.H. marathons are a real and serious condition, resulting in bath robes and martinis.

Castlevania on Netflix was pretty good.

Altered Carbon Season 1 was a fantastic Japanese Gumshoe-esque series. Season 2 was hot garbage.

Watched Escanaba In Da Moonlight the other night for the first time, had some good laughs. I think Jeff Daniels dusted off his character from Dumb and Dumber, minus eating paint chips as a kid.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back